part three

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't really had time I hope you enjoy this chapter.

KELLIN'S P.O.V

I opened the door laughing at what I asumed was Andy's sister,Bree, yelling at Andy and Layla to get a room. Then my laughter quickly stopped as our eyes locked on each other's. 'I know her' I thought to myself but whe..... Andy's sister is the girl from the concert!

BREE'S P.O.V

Kellin opened the door and everyone's laughter faded as our eyes locked to each other's. All I could think was 'he remembers me!'

ANDY'S P.O.V

Bree and Kellin were staring into each others eyes like they had fallen in love. Kellin said he had seen a girl in the front row of his concert with an amazing and unforgettable face and she was super calm, my sister was in the front row of his concert and and she looks just like me, I mean we are twins and we share a pretty unforgettable face, and I'm famous so yeah she is calm at concerts she has been to a lot. This means..... KELLIN IS IN LOVE WITH MY TWIN SISTER! "Kellin? Bree? Are you guys ok?" I asked with curiosity lacing my voice.

KELLIN'S P.O.V

I heard Andy start to say something then I tuned out, all I heard was "Kellin? Bree?......." Bree her name is Bree, I love it "helloooo Breeeee," I said slurring my words a little and she said, also slurring her words, "hiii Kellinnnn." It was adorable how she said my name. I snapped out of the trance when I noticed Andy and Layla starring trying to figure out what was going on, but I think Andy had a pretty good idea in what happened, after snapping out of it I invited them in, I couldn't help but to notice how much Bree and Andy look alike, way more than regular siblings, "I didn't know you had a twin Andy," "oh yeah Bree this is Kellin Quinn, Kellin this is Breanne biersack, my twin sister," "Andy I hate when people use my whole first name! " Bree said, and all I could think 'was don't you mean the future Mrs. Quinn hmm..... that sounds nice Breanne Quinn....

Thank you fans of my book and a special thanks to all my haters because you motivate me to be more myself just because it annoys you..........love ya

Listening to: Døubt by: Twenty Øne Piløts