Dope

(I think this theory's credit goes to "taetaetown" on tumblr.)

There are a lot of posts on tumblr that say that Dope is an alternate universe for "I Need U". Lemme explain why...

Jungkook was beaten up by a street gang in "INU". Therefore, in "Dope" he protects people as a police officer.

V commits murder which leads to an investigation and case file regarding this murder. In "Dope", he is a detective.

Suga lit his room on fire and burnt himself alive. In "Dope", he is wearing the official Korean firefighters uniform. So he is saving people from dangerous fires... he infires, man!!!

Jin had hallucinations of his friends and was possibly sent to a mental hospital, so in "Dope", he is a doctor.

J-hope overdosed on pills causing him to collapse and remain immobile. Therefore, in "Dope" he is a race car driver, able to experience speed (play on words, but in Dope he doesn't take drugs, so it is a natural high) and excitement.

Jimin's death was simple and it seemed planned, and he was burning paper. In "Dope", he was an office worker, surrounded by paper.

Now... lot's of people say "then there is Namjoon, forever working at the gas station". But in Dope, Rapmon is a military personnel. He gets treated with respect in his uniform, unlike in "INU" where the people chuck rubbish and money at him, giving him no respect.