Save Me

No... but literally... save me. I need to be saved after watching that. I AM DYING!! OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD WHYYY!!! WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT?? WHY AM I CRYING? WHY ARE THE LYRICS SO TOUCHING? WHY ARE THEIR DANCE MOVES SO STUNNING? WHY DO THEY LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL??? WHAT THE FUCK DOES BOY MEET??? OMG

I hardly have any theories because wtf BigHit... that didn't explain anything. 'Save Me' was supposed to be the ending and it just felt like it was leading to something else. I did not get closure.

Tbh, I was expecting BigHit to release something at midnight.... BUT NOT A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR BEFORE MIDNIGHT WYD!!!

Oh yeah... this is why I was expecting them to release Save Me:

ARMYs are not crazy because this shit actually happens

ARMYs are not crazy because this shit actually happens... the Save Me mv getting released just then proves this.

Ok, so you know the part where Jin and V are standing alone together

Well, this just shows their connection, maybe because they are the only two that seem different to all the other members

Well, this just shows their connection, maybe because they are the only two that seem different to all the other members. They are the ones who were still living during the prologue, and they were the only ones that got individual shots towards the end of INU.

In the epic dance break, with the footwork that makes me want to cry, it kind of looks like they are a tornado, symbolising that their whole world is spinning out of their control and they can't slow down and control it so they are asking to be saved... kinda like the reversed version of "Love is Not Over" when they were singing "jebal" which means "help".

If you read my sugakookie chapter that explained the whole importance of the moon in their relationship... notice how Yoongi says "tonight, the moon shines more than usual"... He is reminded of Jungkook and now he feels empty without him "vacant room in my memory".

Shhh... if this sounds like bullshit, I'm sorry. I just needed more Sugakookie explanations in my life so I had to come up with something.

Also... what is this:

"This is never that" ummmmm what????? Ok

"This is never that" ummmmm what????? Ok.... orz

Also... in Fire, that "Boy Meets What" already fucked me up...

Now they are pulling this shit:

What.... WHAT!!! Ugghh whhyyy u do dis, Bangtan?

A/N:

I am dying waiting for the next chapter of 'Trying to Behave (but we never learnt how)'. This is my favourite BTS fanfic of all time and trust me, I have read a lot. It's written by christmasyoongi and its on Ao3. I don't know why I didn't mention this a couple of months ago when I got into it, but maybe that's because I was trying to save you guys from having your heart ripped out. This fanfic kills... like with each chapter you think the angst can't get worse...then you are proven wrong and the story gets really dark and I am literally so scared for the characters' lives. It is a yoonmin fanfic, but expect to receive just as amount of depth, angst, darkness in the taekook side storyline as there is in the yoonmin story. Warning: the fic is incomplete and I die waiting for the next chapter (but I respect that the author has a life) and there are a lot of triggers... so this ain't for the faint of heart. 

p.s. it's 4 minutes till midnight and I'm so scared BTS are going to release something.... is sleep too much to ask for?