Peter Pan

A/N: I'm going to make a BTS fan video on my youtube account with Ruth B's "Lost Boy" song when I have time, so I'll update this chapter with that when I'm finished. 

This theory seems so legit to me, especially with all the explicit references to Peter Pan and Neverland in their songs, not to mention their instagram photos. Awhile ago, in their "Regulate" cover, they mention "Peter Pan in the Caribbean". Also, in "Cypher Pt. 2", Rapmon raps "I parachute on my Neverland, I'mma Peter Pan, so this will never end". "Never end"... hmmmm, it kinda sounds like a different way of saying "FOREVER"!!! I swear that word "Forever" will end me, just like "Nevermind" did. Plus, in their song "Whalien 52", there are the lyrics "Even as the time passes, Neverland in the cold abyss". Not to mention, there concept is all centered around youth, escaping reality, and no regrets. IT ALL HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING, RIGHT?

Now let's get down to the actual theory. (BTW, this theory's credit goes to youtuber "Seoulmates").

If you guys check out the boys instagram photos... in the caption they all have #NEVERLAND in their forest photos... except Jin. So basically, Jin is Peter Pan and the others are the 6 lost boys. This explains why the lost boys weren't wearing shoes. Because the 6 lost boys are dead, and Jin isn't, he is just guiding them. (refer to Bible quote theory).

In the "Peter Pan' novels, all children are birthed as birds who become human when they are given to their parents. There is so many bird imagery throughout the videos.

In the Peter Pan story, Peter Pan goes part of the way with the children who dies, so they would not be scared. THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT JIN WAS DOING FOR "PROLOGUE" AND "RUN". He was always there with the other boys, but somewhat separate like he wasn't exactly on the death part with them, he was just guiding them through. This is probably why the "Jin is dead" theorists thought he was a guardian angel... but he was actually just Peter Pan!

To take this theory even further, the 6 lost boys are specific for each dead BTS member.

Tootles - the most unfortunate and humblest of the band. He communicates with a large pad of paper. This is possibly V, because in a teaser photo, he has a huge notepad in a bathtub (click the arrow on the top on the side of the video, or the second dot underneath it, so you can see this picture)

He also is the most unfortunate as he was the one that has committed the greatest crime (murder of his father) and he died last.

Curly - has curly hair, timid and kind. His nickname was Cubby because he was overweight.

J-Hope in "INU" seemed to suffer from some body image disorder as he was always staring at himself in the mirror or reflections, and he didn't look happy with himself.

Also, his hair started to curl at the edges in the teaser pics.

Slightly - most conceited, as unlike the other boys, he remembers what life was like before he was lost

Possibly Jimin as he had that photo in the end of "Run" and he burns it... its like its a part of a memory that he alone has.

Nibs - the bravest one

Rapmon is the one that writes on the mirror "We need to survive"

The Twins - OMG this one couldn't have been anymore obvious... SUGAKOOKIE!!!

The twins are inseparable in the Peter Pan movies and books, and you can see this resemblance in the group scenes in "INU" and the "Prologue", where Suga and Jungkook are ALWAYS together. This explains why there are so many intimate moments between them and nobody else gets these kinds of scenes. But in "Run" when they were fighting... this could have possibly led to their deaths... because the TWINS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEPARATED AND THEY WERE!!

LOOK AT THEM IN THE SCENE WHERE THEY ARE ALL LYING ON THE GRASS IN "RUN"!! THEY ARE APART AFTER THE FIGHT!! The part where Jungkook is walking and looking lost in "INU" and Suga is in the hotel room... that comes AFTER "Run", as they are separate and this leads them to feel empty and lost... which leads to their deaths. Suga is waiting for Jungkook to come back to him, but Jungkook gets run over before he reaches him and Suga cannot live without his other half, so he kills himself.

TINKERBELL IS BASICALLY A BUTTERFLY!

Jin is the only one seen with a real butterfly, all the others have some form of butterfly that isn't real (E.g. Jungkook has a butterfly kite). This means that Jin is Peter Pan.

In Nevermind, the main figure is seen chasing after this butterfly, which the lyrics makes it symbolise the boys chasing after their dreams and hopes. In the Peter Pan story, if you do not believe in Tinkerbell ("I do believe in fairies... I do I do") she will die. Just like if you don't believe in your dreams, they won't come true.

Also the sword fighting in the woods is very Lost Boy-ish

NAMJOON ACTUALLY COSPLAYS AS PETER PAN IN ONE OF TEASER PICS! The black and white one where he has a feather in his hat... ok, come back to this chapter when multimedia functions work on wattpad, I will show you. 

This wasn't done for no reason, ok.

OH, and before I leave.. I have more Sugakookie angst for you guys.

LOOK AT WHAT KOOKIE IS WEARING IN "RUN" WHEN HE HITS SUGA AND WHEN HE IS SITTING DOWN IN THAT ROOM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT THE CAMERA!

Now look at the clothes hanging up in Suga's room in "INU"!! 

DO YOU SEE THAT?? (If you are too lazy to go check... they are exactly the same clothes) DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?? (excuse me whilst I go write my smut fanfiction)

Also some Jikook and Yoonmin angst for you. In the teaser images of Jimin, he is wearing the same necklace as Yoongi.... and well love triangles and angst... so someone made a meme saying that was the real reason Jungkook punched Suga... omg all the ships are real!!! *crazy nonsensical fanperson alert*

Ok I'm out...