chapter 3

I got on the plane and was absolutely shocked to see that the person sitting next to me was none other than LOHANTHONY! oh my lord. he is one of the funniest youtubers ever. Not to mention one of the hottest sixteen year old.

"oh my gosh i love your top where did you get it from?" he asked me.

"uh- forever 21"

"it's so cute! By the way i'm- "

"Lohanthony" i said cutting him off "i know i love your youtube videos"

"awe thank you! do you have a youtube?" 

"yeah it's AvalonGuiliana08"

"great! i'll subscribe to you now! do you want to make a vine before take off?"

"Sure!"

Me and Anthony talked the whole time on the plane. He's so funny! Turns out he's going to the same place I am; well, the same road. I told him i'd give him a ride. Honestly I doubt my dad will care. I mean i bet he isn't home.

***

"let me just stop at my house really quick and then i'll bring you over" i said as we pulled up to my dads mansion.

"damn girl! Nice house!" 

"ha, thanks. want to come in?" 

"hell yes i do bitch!"

We walked into my house and I was greeted by Pimbley; the butler Maria; the maid and my dad.

"hi daddy!" i said running into his open arms. I only get to see my dad twice a year so seeing him is great. 

"this is my friend Anthony, he's staying down the road so i told him i'd drive him over.

"okay darling but hurry back home. we're going out to dinner tonight. how would you like to meet one direction?" 

i heard a sqeal from Anthony, who has been pretty much silent the whole time. "you're going to meet one direction? oh my god you're so lucky ugh i hate you!" he said quickly "oh my god i love them they're so perfect i hate you. just kidding i love you." 

"Anthony, why don't you ask if you can come to dinner with us. You're quite humerus young man." my dad spoke up. 

"really? oh my god thank you Mr. Cowell! i'll definitely ask!"

"I'll be back dad!'' i shouted walking out. 

*** 

I wore a blue and white high low dress and my Valentino studded heel sandals. Anthony wore a black suit which he looked really good in.

We pulled up to some fancy restaurant called Magnifique Salle à Manger which translates to 'Wonderful Dining' yes i speak French big whoop.

"hello boys" my dad said greeting five boys. "this is my daughter Avalon and her friend Anthony." 

"hey i know you! you make those hilarious youtube videos!" the blonde one said to Anthony.

"OH MY GOD NIALL HORAN KNOWS WHO I AM" Anthony joked. 

dinner was quite awkward. Apparently the curls knows who i am, and that i sing. He mentioned that to my dad and thats anything anyone was talking about. after we dropped Anthony off at his house, i went straight to my room without saying another word to anyone. oh yeah, did i mention those boys are staying with me and my dad for the next two months.