Chapter 2

We were on our way to catch an underground train with our coffees in our hands when Sweetie found a letter in her purse.

"Oh wow Naina! Blind date application!!!" she squealed when she opened the letter

"What application?" I asked, really not caring

"Its a very cool service Naina. Its very popular in New York. Just fill a form describing the guy of your choice, write something about yourself, they match the details and bingo! You get the guy"

"Wow! And what have you written about yourself?" I asked her

"Look Naina, I've written whats the truth. What is ... is"

"What did you write" I asked her again

"That from far, I look like Kim kardashian-"

"And up close like Kim kardashians house-" I started to interrupt her but someone hit my shoulder, causing me to pour my coffee all over myself.

"Oh my God! Sweetie!!! I'm covered in coffee!!!! Just look at me! Look at me!!!" I yelled as she tried helping me clean the liquid from my jacket.

"Oh my god. Sorry Naina.. Look at you Naina, just look at-" then she paused "OH MY GOD!!!! JUST LOOK AT HIM NAINA! HE'S SO CUTE!!! HE'S SO HOT!" A badass guy was leaning against the station wall, bobbing his head along with the music he was listening to in his ear.

"Sweetie. Sweetie!!! Look at me!!!" I yelled, trying to get her attention

"I see you everyday Naina. Just look at him. He's so cute---"

"Shut up! Just shut up! Boys boys boys. That's all you're interested in. What will happen? You will get the boy you want, fall in love, get married, have his children and then.. He will leave all if you and go away. What will you do then? What will you do?" I was furious at this point. I didn't mean to lash out at Sweetie but I suddenly remembered my dad and how he took his own life, leaving us behind.

"I will marry again... What else?" She replied me

I facepalmed myself. "Forget it.. Just.."

"Naina" she said cupping my cheek "what Jazz said is right. Babes, you need help"

*******

Jazz is sweeties older sister and unfortunately my mums best friend and restaurant partner. She had problems too. Youth, that she's desperately trying to hold on to and age that she refuses to accept.

"Mmmmm... customers" she said, smiling as a group of good looking construction workers came in the restaurant.

"3 coffees please" they said

"Coming up" she replied in her most seductive voice. She brewed the coffee and started walking towards them with a sway of her hips and a little pout on her lips. Hey! That rhymed. Anyway, she walked towards them, giving them a free show of her body as she poured the coffee in each of their cups. When she was done, she turned and gave them all a wink and she started walking away. After a few steps , she heard them say...

"Thanks..." Then she blushed and ruffled her hair. Then they added "mummy" and they burst out laughing. She gasped and she threw them out of the restaurant, calling them 'bloody fools'.

When mum heard what she did, she wasn't happy. The restaurant wasn't doing good and Jazz was making business a lot slower for them. She kicked paying customers out!

"I said I'm sorry Jenny. Its okay" she apologized

"Its not okay! Its a miracle someone walked into this restaurant today. Thanks to you, if they run away, what are we going to do?"