Part 7: Rendezvous

Seoul, South Korea:

Shinee's Watashi ni modotte did well in both physical and digital sales. For about 3 weeks it was number one in the Oricon charts. All the boys were so thankful for the fans support. "Maybe things really do yield a lot when made out of love, right Key-goon?"Jonghyun teased. "Too bad she can't celebrate with us hyung." The boys are having a time off inside the dorm. Due to the hectic schedule the past weeks they decided to just bum out for a day and watch TV.

Suddenly Shinee's manager came in excited breaking the peace. "Guys, I have good news. Due to Watashi ni modotte success, we will be making a Korean version." Minho seated up straight "This is a first time a Japanese song will be made to Korean and released." Surprised Onew also added "Are we going to film a new music video?"

Upon hearing the possibility of new video, internally Key panicked. If they will do a reshoot, does it mean another girl will be casted? Will he still get the part of the kiss? Watashi ni modotte was special to him because of Arisa. He didn't want anyone else sharing her role. If a reshoot will occur, he decided to refuse the kiss scene. But who knows, maybe Taemin will be chosen to do it with A Pink's Naeun.

"We are not yet sure if that is necessary." was the reply. "It was already a hot topic in Korea even if it was released in Japan due to Kibum's reunion with Arisa-san." Minho commented. "Yeah, when I check SNS there are some for it and others not. But in general more are in the shipping side." Jonghyun added. "Funnily, the person who should be deciding is still lost." teased Minho. Key decided not to comment.

"But what will we do if we need to reshoot? Does it mean Key hyung needs to kiss another girl?' the maknae queried. "I am not going to do the kiss if reshoot." Key commented strongly. Everyone in the room stared at him. "Why Key-goon?" Onew followed up. "You all know why." The answer seemed vague but all understood and smirked. "It seems he has made a decision after all." Minho laughed.

Key recalled the day he asked the taxi driver to take him to Arisa's house. Fortunately, her Mom was there. Confirming flight details, University and residence address in France, Key told himself that he will come to France. He asked Arisa's mother to keep his plans secret, though he cannot confirm the date his plans will commence.

It has been three weeks since the single was released, a month and half since their parting. He was expecting to have a break the next week, but the news of a Korean release is going to ruin it for him. He originally would be happy of the positive response. However his meeting with Arisa will again be delayed. "Why are you lost in your thoughts Kibum?" Onew asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking of how to plan and make something work out." Key sighed. "What plan do you want to do?" Onew further queried. Key thought for a moment. Is this the time to tell the members the truth? However wasn't he too obvious anyway? It would be like confirming a rumor. Come to think of it, he will need their cooperation. They will be the ones to fill his shoes when he goes to France. And if rumors break out at least they won't hate him.

"Since it has been bothering me for a month and a half now, it's time to let it out." Key sighed. "People, I really like Arisa Yagi, I need to go to France and tell her personally." The crowd woohed at the confession. "Since when did you really like her hyung?" Key was taken aback by Taemin's question. Since when did he like her? "I really can't say when, but what I know now is I need to see her." He answered. "So you want to go to France and find her?" Minho asked. Key nodded. "But the problem would be our Korean promotion is in conflict?" Jonghyun confirmed. "Yes that is my issue." Key answered. "So you want us to fill in for you?" Onew finished. "You guys will do that for me right? You all wanted me to confess since the start."