Chapter 1

Ian was just looking around YouTube at 1:00 in the morning. It was a Sunday though. He was telling himself you have to go to sleep, but always in his mind he would say one more video. At least he wasn't watching shows on Netflix because he would've pulled an all nighter. It was 3:00 now, he was watching jinx and wondering to himself " I'm at the point where I'm watching reaction videos. " So he turned off the monitor and his PC and jumped on his Star Wars bed. He couldn't sleep because he had an essay to do. " Shit " he thought. " I guess I'm gonna pull an all nighter. " His brother then found him his head on the desk drooling on his keyboard with the screen filled with 5 paragraphs. At least he was done with the essay. "Come on bitch boy, wake up" his brother said. Ian brought his head up, eyes all red and dried drool on the side of his mouth. "You've seriously been pulling an all nighter with an essay again." Ian didn't even understand what he was saying with all the sleep in his eyes. "You know mom would ground the hell out of you again." "Yeah, well moms not here" Ian said trying to defend himself. "Yeah, but when she comes back from San Diego and see's the grade then you would wish you weren't in that computer all night. Now hurry up I've got a job to go to at a universal studios." Ian started to laugh. "You know you only work at the theme park, right" Ian said trying not to laugh too hard. "Come on and get changed you little shit." Ian got up and took a shower and put on his usual style. A all over button up long sleeve, black Nike SBs, and rainbow socks. He then went into his brothers old Toyota from money the he got at universal studios. He was in the back all of his brothers stuff for college was on the side seat. "You know I can just skateboard here to school" Ian said. "Yeah but mom wants me to drive your skinny ass to school" "why" " I don't know, moms weird since the divorce." The divorce was three years ago, he doesn't like remembering that much about it. That's why he's usual studying, playing video games, or on the computer. When he arrived to his school he saw the letters in blue saying "Middle School of Los Angeles." He was disgusted by the name. He never liked school. He always prayed that one day the school should burn down. "Wow" he thought "that was pretty messed up." He also smiled at the thought. The first bell rang. He went to first period.