Chapter 4

After Ian and his brother ate, they went back to their house but with an unwelcomed guest. "Who the hell is that" Ian's brother said. It was a fat woman looking soccer mom with a black t-shirt that said "#proud mother." She had her hands on her hips with a face like she was gonna stab a bitch. " Are you Ian Pendelope " the mother asked. Ian recognized her. She was Maria's mother. "Yeah, why?" Ian asked. "The authorities have been contacted you son of a bitch!" She said pointing a finger at his chest. Ian's brother stepped in front of him "excuse me ma'am, but you don't treat my brother like that." "Why should I listen to a college dropout" the mom said. His brother started balling his fist to start a brawl but took a deep breath and settled his hands. "Why are you here" Ian asked already pissed off. "Oh You know what you did. You posted those pictures of my daughter." Ian's brother looked at Ian in a surprised face. "What pictures?" "Oh don't act like a dumbass you posted those pictures of my daughter naked!" Ian stomach just turned into moosh after she said that. He was being accused of posting the pictures of his crush naked online. "You did that?" Ian's brother asked. He turned to the women with a face of his head about to explode. Ian replied to her "this must be a big misunderstanding because I don't even talk to your daughter ma'am." Maria said with an overly loud voice "oh don't start lieing to me all of her friends are saying it was you nigger!" Ian's brother went up to her face and screamed "that's enough! Get the fuck out my yard you fat ass bitch!!!!!" Maria's mom started making a face like she was the victim, "fine, I'll go out your yard. Oh and Ian Pendelope, the authorities have been notified so your little skinny ass is going to jail." She stomped to her minivan and backed up her car with the screeching noise of the tires. While she was driving she flicked them bird.
Ian and his brother where walking inside there home wondering what the hell just happened. "I can explain" Ian said to his brother. "Explain later because I've had a really shitty day so I just want to sleep. His brother walked in his room and jumped on his bed snoring right away.