Chapter 2

When he arrived at his home room he saw his two best friends, Anthony and Phil. "Did you finish the essay" Anthony asked Ian. "Yeah, I had to pull an all nighter." "I never pulled an all nighter before, my mom never let's me" Phil said. Phil was usually the mommas boy and always followed and respected the rules. Anthony was the opposite though. He didn't really care that much about school and he was the artsy type of guy. "Alright class settle down" said there teacher Mr. Wainwright. Everyone usually called him egg man from sonic cause of his huge body and small head. "Today class we are going to learn about..." You probably don't want to hear about his lesson it's really boring. Let's skip to the end of the day at school. Ian was walking back home with friends to hang out. They started talking about Star Wars and batman and video games. When they arrived at there house they started to eat burgers. "Have you and Maria gone along yet" Anthony asked. Ian gets nervous when she thinks about Mari. Ian probably had the biggest crush on her. His friends would usually get annoyed by him because he talks about her all the time. "She doesn't really pay attention to me." "Well you gotta start talking to her dude" Anthony said. "If not that pretty face and ass will never be yours" Anthony said chuckling. "Yeah like you know" Phil said. "I know more about girls than you do kid!" Anthony said disgusted. "Oh please the closest you've been to seeing a girl naked is on porn" Ian said. "Man whatever. You wanna play some blacks ops 3" Anthony asked. "Can't, gotta go to universal studios to go eat with my brother." "Man you're lucky you can go to universal and go to any ride you want" Phil said. "I don't get to ride the rides, you know that right. Like if I do then my brother would get fired." "So" Phil said. "You know what, I'm just gonna go now" Ian said. He said bye to his friends and walked to the bus stop. While walking there he checked snapchat and he wouldn't believe what he just saw on the screen.