Chapter 3

It's really hard to explain his feelings of what he saw on the picture. It was a picture of a messed up couch that looks like it's at a party. The person laying on the couch was Maria. The problem was, she was pretty much naked. She wasn't wearing any bra, only wearing her panties. The funny part was that the caption said "these hoes ain't loyal." Ian was flattered and felt pretty bad for her. It was already booming on Instagram and Facebook and tumblr. "Oh shit" he thought, but he also thought "at least I saw my crush pretty much naked." He went inside the bus looking at YouTube with an old man looking over his shoulder breathing on his neck. "Uh, do you mind" Ian said annoyed. "You damn kids aren't great full for anything these days. I've fought in the damn Vietnam war I say." "Uh, good for you I guess" Ian said. He was pretty sure this man didn't take his pills today. The whole entire ride the old man was bickering about the war and how he always shit in a hole. Then finally he arrived at universal city. He went through an old rusty gate around the bushes and used the keys his brother gave to him. He opened the gate and started walking down the path and saw security guard. "Ayyy wassup bitch boy" said the security guard. He was and African American like Ian but taller and has bigger muscles. "Damn it my brother told you that he calls bitch boy" Ian whined. "Your brother told me about your nickname since he started working here." "Whatever. Where's my brother?" Ian asked. "Oh he has studio tour duty. You know where that is right." "Yeah thanks, see you later." He was walking around the park trying to find his brother until he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Wassup bitch boy" his brother. "Holy crap you scared the shit out of me" Ian said all jumpy. "Pussy" said his brother. "Come on let's go eat dinner."