Chapter 1 The Best Moment

"Let's go to the backyard!" Eunji say to her friends. Youngji, Taeyeon, and Yoona. They are best friends, always together. They even live together in one apartement, their parents already agree to make them live together.

Then they go to the backyard together and they sit on the brown bench near to the boys that play basketball.

And suddenly...

"Aww!" Eunji shout.
Eunji's head hurt because L accidently throw the basketball to Eunji's head.
"Hey! What did?!...." Eunji stop shouting until she look at L.

"Are you okay, Eunji?" L ask and give his hand to Eunji,

OMG HE'S SO FREAKIN HANDSOME

"Ehh..yes I'm okay." Eunji replied with holding L's hand. Eunji's face is red because actually Eunji like L. After that L continue playing basketball with his friends.

Kringgggg

At class, Eunji keep seeing L because she still can't believe that she holded L's hand.

Eunji, her best friends (Youngji, Taeyeon, and Yoona), L, his best friends (Won Geun, Mingyu, and Joo Hyuk) are one class.

When breaktime.....

"Eunji, do you like L?" Taeyeon suddenly ask to Eunji when they eat together.
Eunji's face become red again,
"Hmm... I will tell you later at home (apartement)."
"Okay then, but why your face always become red evertime we talk about L or maybe there is L near to us." Taeyeon ask again.
"Hey, let's jut eat!" suddenly Younji say to them. And they just eat together again.
----------------------------------------------
So, thats it for Chapter 1! Hope you like it!!
~What will Eunji say when they already at home? Will she say to her sibling and her bestfriend about her feeling to L? ~ Read the next Chapter ^^
Always read my book ;)
And sorry for #RIPenglish 🙏🏻