Chapter 5 Mysterious Boy (part 3)

"Now have your breaktime and no one stay in the class." the teacher said.

When the students start to walk to the door and go out one by one, Eunji come to the teacher while Yoona, Taeyeon, and Youngji look Eunji at outside.

"Mr, can I stay in the class?" Eunji ask.
"Why? Do you want to study?"
"Yes...please...."
"Okay then, but only this time."
"Okay! Thank you mr!"

"Okay guys, Eunji already success to stay in the class. Now it's our turn to watch who give the letter to my sister." Youngji say to Yoona and Taeyeon.
"Okay!" Yoona and Taeyeon reply.

"Please give me the letter again ...... mysterious boy!" Eunji say to herself in the class."

After 5 minutes, someone knock the door. Eunji run towards the door and open the door.

"Yeah! I got the letter."
Then, she read the letter.

Eunji, why did you stay at the class? And.... I want to be your boyfriend... if you want to see who am I, please come at the backyard later after class.
             ~Someone who like you~
                               <3 <3
After reading the letter she go to Yoona, Taeyeon, and Youngji.
"Guys! Who give me the letter?!?"
"Its......Mingyu!" Yoona said.
"What?!? Read the letter!" Eunji shout.
"OMG! You must go to the backyard later! He's smart!" Taeyeon said.
"But I like L!" Eunji replied.

After the class...

What should I do?!?
I will say that I will think it first then!

"Ehh.... hey Mingyu, you're the one who gave me the letter right?" Eunji ask, even though she already know it.
"Yes! So I actually like you.... you already read the letter right? Now give the answer.." Mingyu said.
"Okay, so Mingyu... I can't give you the answer know, I will give you the answer tomorrow. Okay?"
"Oh, yeah! It's okay."
"Okay then! See u tomorrow! I will wait you after class in here again."
"Byee!"

"How is it Eunji? You say yes/no?" Youngji ask.
"I didn't gave the answer to him today but I will give the answer tomorrow."

Kringgg Kringgg....
Eunji's phone is ringing

"Hey mom!"
"Eunji, I want to tell you something it's for your sister too."
"What is it?"
"So later at 6 pm, there is family party. So you will meet your whole family!"
"Wow!! I will come! It's in our house?"
"Yes! So you and Youngji must come!"
"Okay mom! I will!!"

"What is it?" Yongji ask
"Before mom call me and ask us to go to the family party later at our house."
"Really?!? Woah!! I really miss them!"
"Yeah me too!"
"Yoona! Taeyeon! Me and Youngji will go to our family party. So I will leave after this."
"Okay then it's okay." Yoona said
"Yeah! It's okay!"
----------------------------------------------
So, thats it for Chapter 5! Hope you like it!! 😜
😱~What will happen at the family party?~ 😱Read the next Chapter ^^
Always read my book ;)😽😽
And sorry for #RIPenglish 🙏🏻😊