Chapter 4 Mysterious Boy (part 2)

"Okay class, now do the exercise on your exercise book!" the teacher said.
"Yes, mr..."

Aishhh! I still thinking about the boy who send me the food! Who is it? It is L?!? Mingyu? Joo Hyuk? Won Geun? Or the other boys? Ahh don't know!

Then Eunji look to the boys (L, Mingyu, Won Geun, and Joo Hyuk) with curious face. When she look at them, suddenly Mingyu turn his face to Eunji and smile. Eunji was so shock and turn her face to the front again, her face is red.

"Hey guys! Before Eunji look at us. I smiled to her and her face was red. She's so cute." Mingyu said to L, Joo Hyuk, and Won Geun.
"Really?!? I think she like one of us. And I think it's  between L or Mingyu" Joo Hyuk said.
"Yeah! I agree!" Won Geun replied.

"Hey! The boys over there! Don't talk and do your work!" the teacher said.

L and Won Geun just smile together.

Kringgggg

"Yey! Finally! It's go home time!" Taeyeon said to Eunji, Youngji, and Yoona.
"Yeah! I'm so tired." Yoona say.

And they go home to their apartement.

"Guys, come here! Sit together on the sofa! I want to tell you a story! It's important! Eunji shout.
"What is it?" Youngji ask her.
"When breaktime I stay right..."
"Yess, then?"
"Then, there is someone who knock the door. I open the door and there is nobody.... in front of the door there is food and drink, also a letter." Eunji said to them and give the letter.

And they read the letter.

"What?!? OMG?!?" Taeyeon shout.
"Wow! Someone like you, Eunji!" Yoona shout too.
"Hey guys! Don't think that one! Now think who give me that letter." Eunji said.
"Hmm... How about if Eunji stay in the class one more time, and we look who give the letter?" Youngji give an idea.
"That's good idea, but how can I stay in the class?"
"Just say to mr that you want to do something important at class."
"Okay then, I will try tomorrow."
----------------------------------------------
So, thats it for Chapter 4! Hope you like it!! 😜
😱~Can Eunji stay at the class? Will Eunji get the letter again and who send it? Will Yoona, Taeyeon, and Youngji success to find out who give the letter to Eunji?~ 😱Read the next Chapter ^^
Always read my book ;)😽😽
And sorry for #RIPenglish 🙏🏻😊