Blunt stranger - Mino (Winner)

Member: Song Min Ho
Group: Winner
Word count: 1632

—————

"Y/N! Hurry! We're going to be late for Yoo Jin's wedding reception! She's going to be furious if we're late for her special day! Don't forget the dress we bought for her as a gift!" My friend, Si Eun called me from my living room. Today, my friend Yoo Jin is getting married with her boyfriend of 5 years. He's a producer whose actually quite famous, working together with many named artists. I quickly fixed myself on the mirror and hurried out so Si Eun will stop with her complaining. We went to my car and I proceed to drive to the reception hall.

"Do you think there'll be famous singers there? I bet they invited some singers, right? He's friends with some successful singers after all..." Si Eun started to talk while I drive.

"I don't know... I'm not thinking about that right now. There's traffic ahead and if it's bad, we're going to be late, which means, we're doomed." I said, thinking of other routes I can take to reach the reception hall faster.

"There's still like 40 minutes, Y/N, how bad can the traffic be? It's only a 20 minutes drive from here if there's no traffic. Now, back to the famous singers! I hope there's YG artists! Yoo Jin's husband also produces songs for YG artists so I hope they invite them! Oh my! Can you imagine seeing YG artists in the reception? I would fan girl so much!" Si Eun said again, more focused on the reception guests rather than not being late to the reception.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe there are. Maybe the boy group you like will be there too. What's their name again?" I ask absentmindedly.

"Winner! Oh I hope Seungyoon oppa is there! He'll be so good looking, I bet! And in a suit? Gosh, I'll faint from the excitement!" Si Eun continued on and on about this boy group Winner and this guy called Seungyoon who she mentioned is a 'very responsible and caring leader to the group who can write songs in a short amount of time just with his guitar'

I'm not really into singers, yes, I do listen to songs, but not until I search about the members and all that. So I continued to absentmindedly listen to Si Eun talking about them and drive, occasionally humming a response just so Si Eun think that I'm listening.

When we reached the reception hall, I found a parking spot not far from the main door and went inside. We first went to the restroom, to check on our hair and dress. I curled my hair earlier and let it lose, fixed my black knee-length dress, and changed the flats I was wearing to drive earlier to a pair of not-too-high black wedges.

When we went into the reception hall, there's still not many people as we arrived early, I went ahead to Yoo Jin, who looks very pretty with her pale white dress, her hair up in an elegant bun and accessorized with small white flowers. Si Eun gave the dress we bought for Yoo Jin and we went to our seats.

The reception have round tables decorated very elegantly in white and silver, where each table have 7 chairs, each having a guest's name. I and Si Eun took our seats and waited for the reception to start.

"Who's going to seat beside you, Y/N?" She asked while checking on the name beside her, before I had the chance to answer as I was still reading the name written on the seat beside me, Si Eun whisper-shout, saying, "Oh my! The guy beside me is named Seungyoon! I hope it's Winner seating in our table! I bet they really invited them! What's the name beside your chair? I bet it's another Winner member's name!"

"It's some guy named Mino?" I said still adjusting to the fan girling woman beside me, who's coincidentally my best friend.

"OH MY GOD! Yes! This is Winner's table! OH MY GOD I HAVE TO THANK YOO JIN LATER! REMIND ME TO THANK YOO JIN LATER LIKE SHE PLACED US IN THE SAME TABLE AS WINNER AND ME SITTING NEXT TO MY FAV MEMBER SEUNGYOON OH MY GOD" Si Eun was whisper-shouting me and I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed.