Chapter 4

He called her one more time and this time she answered.

“What do you want?”

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Why you calling me?”

“To talk because you ignoring my calls.”

“Because you hit me or did you forget which aint the case because it just happened not even an hour ago.”

“look Tammy I thought about it and I aint got shit to feel bad about because you the one disrespected me so I’m the one that should be mad at you” he said like he was right and she really didn’t expect nothing any different from him so why bother even trying to talk.

“You right so I guess it aint really nothing else for us to say to each other”

“its okay boo I forgive you” she wanted to laugh in his face.

Was he really serious?

“Radarius we broke up I’m talking to somebody else now and plus so are you.”

“Well if you so call talking to him do he know about you carrying my seed?”

“No and I don’t have to tell him until I know for sure he gone be around that long.”

“I’m letting you know this right now Tammy it aint over till I say it’s over, you got that?” 

This time she did laugh at him

“boy you so crazy I do what I want and that’s that and honestly I don’t need you Radarius I will make it and I can take care of my own baby and do bad all by myself so good-bye”

And she hung up in his face.

He kept calling back and sending her messages.

She decided to cut her phone off and went to bed.

The next morning she woke up at 7’o clock and decided to wake tamia up for school.

“Lady Bug come on get up and get ready for school”

“do I have to?” she said from under the covers.

“Yes you do” she said laughing softly at her little sister.

After waking her up she went to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

When she got done cooking Tasha came over.

“Mmm something smells good” Tasha and Tamia said at the same time.

“Jinx you owe me 5 dollars” they said at the same time.

“Jinx you both owe me five dollars” Tammy said.

“You wasn’t in that” they both said again at the same time.

“That’s crazy how yall keep doing that” they laughed and ate the breakfast.

“okay Tamia, Tasha taking you to school today I have a doctor’s appointment but I'm picking you up and taking you to the mall after school like I promised don’t worry” she smiled at her sister.

“Okay” she smiled back.

“You ready tamia?”

“Yea”

“be good lady bug” Tammy said hugging her and kissing her fore head.

“Okay okay” she smiled.

After they left she cleaned up the kitchen and took a shower.

When she got out her cell phone was ringing.

“Hello?”

“Where you at?” Radarius said.

“None of your business”

“well I know you aint at school”

“wow well aren’t you the smart one Catherine obvious”

“who you...Hold up did you just say Catherine obvious? You know the saying is captain obvious right?”  He said sounding amused.

“No it’s not that sounds so stupid”

“and Catherine obvious don’t?” he said laughing.

“You trying to make me sound slow aint it?”

“No baby I would never do that” he said still laughing softly.

“Okay well I've got to go bye”

“where you going”

“to mind my business and staying out of yours”

“you know I'm still the father of that baby your carrying right so I'm going to be around regardless of what you say baby”

“I wish you would stop calling me that”

“but you are my baby and you carrying my baby” he said smiling through the phone.

“Whatever bye”

sometimes I feel like smacking him but I can’t lie I still love him no matter how hard I want to deny it.

*I knw yhu on yo way 2 dha doc’s office Dhas y I'm outside* he texted.

She looked out the window and there he was looking fine as ever in his basketball shorts and tru religion t-shirt.

So yhu stalkin me nw?*

*naw baby jus miss you Dhas all. So yhu gne cum out or wat?*

she step on the porch as he walked up to her.

“Good morning beautiful” he said grabbing her and giving her a kiss but she pulled away.

“Boy don’t be kissing on me like that”

“you know I love you and you love me too” he said smiling.

“Whatever. Are you coming or what?” she said walking off.

“here I come” he said smirking and staring at her ass. 

“come on before you make me late” so as they headed to the doctors office Radarius was talking sweet nothings in her ear.

They were going in one ear and out the other.