LOVE HATE AND PAIN

“Hey Tammy, girl you super late, we in 3rd period.” Her best friend Tasha said.

“Girl me and Radarius was out last night and I didn’t get home until about 3 in the morning, I was so tired.”

“What you said, Jake had me out all night.” Her other best friend niesha said.

The bell ranged. “Well I’ll see yall at lunch” Tammy said

“iight girl.”

After everybody cleared the hallway, Tammy still was at her locker when Radarius came by her. His eyes were bloodshot red and he reeked of alcohol.

“Hey babe.” He said. “Eeww bay have you been drinking.”

“Maybe”

“you know I hate it when you drink and have you been smoking to?”

“Mane I didn’t come see you just so you can complain”

“Radarius every time we get in a good place in this relationship you always do something to take us back”

“mane Tammy you know what...Shut up…just shut up cause I’m sick of your fucking voice and your damn nagging.” He screamed.

Tammy looks at him, looks down and exhale, then looks back at him and say “you know what Radarius fine since you so sick of me then I’m breaking up with you….it’s over.”

She said walking off. “What.”

“You heard me.”

“Tammy……Tammy.”

He said but she was already gone down the hall into her classroom. Throughout the day she was thinking about the breakup and how it ended after 3 years.

At lunch she told Niesha and Tasha what happened. “Girl if you told him you didn’t want him drinking or smoking then maybe it was meant to be over.” Niesha said.

“You not making me feel better at all and plus we were so good together, I mean I actually thought he loved me, I thought we were in love.”

“Radarius is okay I guess but his problem is he doesn’t listen so really it’s up to you if you really want to end things after 3 years or if you want to make things right.”

She looked at Radarius who was across the room staring at her then at her best friend.

“Your right Tasha.” She went over to where Radarius and the football team were sitting. “Radarius can I talk to you for a second.”

“Why? You said what you had to say earlier so I’m done with it.” He said nonchalantly.

“If you can stop being a jackass for just a second then you’ll know what I have to say.”

“Who the fuck you talking to like that, you think you almighty now cause you think you did something.” “Radarius you know what I was feeling bad about my decision to break things off but now I know I did the right thing.” She said walking off.

“Damn she fine like fuck.” His best friend Robert said.

She went back to her table and told Niesha and Tasha what happened.

“You don’t even have to tell us what happened because the whole cafeteria heard.”

“Yea and you know what Tammy dont even stress over it because later on he gone try to talk again, he always do.”

“I’m not fin to stress over nothing I’m moving on just like he thinks he has.”

After lunch she went straight to her locker and this boy named Rontario came up to her.

“Hey Tammy I saw and heard what happened at lunch and came to ask are you okay.” He said. 

“I am perfectly fine things with him were on my last nerve.”

“He wasn’t right for you anyway; a girl like you deserves to be treated like a queen.”

“Really.” she blushed.

“Of course, if I was your man I would treat you exactly how you deserve to be treated.”

At that moment the bell ranged. “Wait for me after class and let’s talk then ok.”

“Ok later.”

When she got in class everybody was looking at her. She really didn’t want to go to class because Radarius sit right next to her, so right when she was about to move to another seat Radarius came and sat down next to her.

She sat back down and looked out the window.

“Tammy.” He called her 3 times before he got pissed off.

“Tammy I know you hear me”

“what?”

“We need to talk after school.”

“Why, when I wanted to talk to you earlier you blew me off so I have nothing to say.”

“Ok I know I was wrong and I know I owe you an apology.”

“Hell yea you owe me an apology but I won’t hold my breath for it so don’t worry about it.”

“But I want to apologize for how I have been treating you and taking you for granted for the last 3 years.”

“Radarius lets finish this conversation later on.”

“Ok fine ill meet you at your house.”

As soon as class was over with Rontario was already waiting on her.

“You ready for me to drive you home.” “I need to get something out my locker first.”

“Ok” when she went to her locker a girl named Janice came up to her.

“What you want.”

“Just came to find out myself if you and Radarius really are broken up.”

“And what if we are.”

“You’ll find out when it happens.”

She rolled her eyes at Janice, closed her locker and left.

Rontario was already waiting in his baby blue 2012 dodge charger.

“I love this car.”

“Thanks, before I drop you off can I take you to get some ice cream or something.”

“Sure I haven’t had ice cream in a while.”

So they went and got the ice cream and Tammy felt like she was the happiest girl on earth.

They talked and laughed and had a good time.

He looked at his watch and realized they had to get going.