The Doctor's Appointment

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE (TAMMY'S P.O.V)

"well your here to find out how far along you are? because your definitely pregnant"

"yes ma'me"

"ok well here is a urine cup, the bathroom is right down the hall"

"ok"

..................25 minutes later

"well according here..you...are..4 weeks pregnant"

"really"

"yes you sure are, ok here is your prescription for your prenatal vitams and make sure you eat healthy and be careful"

"of course. Thank you so much"

"So where do we go from here?" Radarius asked when they were in the car.

"What do you mean? because if you talking about getting back together then we aint going nowhere"

"Mane look tammy I done told yo ass I was sorry now im not about to keep fucking saying it. Regardless if you wanna see it or not, we having a baby together and we gone be together but ill give you yo space for now but that's it."

"Fuck you mean? we over and that's that"

"we'll see and you better not be giving my pussy to nobody either yah feel me?"

This nigga got to be out of his mind but I tell you what im sure not about to play with him.

"bye"

"you better act like you got some sense" he said driving off.

"Jackass"

LATER THAT NIGHT

"bug get ready to eat and tell Jamie that her mom is on her way to pick her"

"ok tam"

*Its my baby daddy he be riding that caddy he be cheating on me that's why I cant stand him*

"what Radarius?"

"look tammy I really wanna work this out? I know this whole situation is stressful for you but hell its even more stressful for me because I got to provide for both of yall and it just hurt me that you was out with that punk ass nigga"

"Radarius you cant keep doing this and then expect me to forgive you everytime. I really cant trust you because you put your hands on me. I have a child to think about now."

"which is my kid too, I love yall and to be honest I cant lose yall and ill be damned if I do"

"im not keeping you from your child, ok, we just not gone be together. I cant keep doing this with you"

"Tammy please can we talk about this?"

uugghh I just cant get a break can I?

"Fine you can come over but there will be no arguing what so ever ok? im tired so don't come over here with BS."

"ok ill be there in 10 minutes"

"tammy did my mom say how far away she is because Im really hungry."

"come on baby girl so you can eat"

Mane I feel for this lil girl. Her mama don't take care of her and barely feed her. Jamie is a pretty little girl who just doesn't deserve that life she lives in her short years. One day my plan is to adopt her because she basically is already my child because I feed her and buy the cloths and shoes that she be rocking. Her mama a low down dirty bitch that one day will be dealt with I promise.

"why cant I just spend the night?"

"because your mom said she is picking you up and as for now I cant question her authority when it comes to you but tomorrow you can spend the rest of the week with us ok?"

Her smiled got so big when I said that.

"I would love that. Did you hear that bug? week filled sleep over. YAY"

They are the cutest oh my gosh.

AFTER DINNER

well its been 2 hours since becca was suppose to come pick Jamie up and she still aint here and Radarius lying ass still aint here either.

"well looks like your staying Jamie. Since nobody Is sleepy how about we watch some movies and eat some cake. that ok with yall?"

"yay im staying"

"yay she staying"

"ok yall go get in your PJ's and ill be up there to start the movie ok"

Man I love them to death and soon my baby will be added to this crazy loop.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"becca I swear to god that better not be you" I said to the door.

"who tf is becca?"

There behind the door was none other Radarius looking sexy as ever.

"boy where you been?" I said as soon I locked the door back.

"my bad but my ma duce needed me to handle something for her."

"we aint together so you don't have to lie to me ya know?"

"im not lying baby"

"Mhm but what you want?

"To talk about this between us"

"look im tired and you came late as hell and I just want to go to sleep RJ"

Why the hell am I so sleepy.

RADARIUS P.O.V

From one minute we go from talking to her knocked out.

She so fucking sexy damn I love this girl.

"baby you need to go get in the bed"

"mmmm RJ im sleepy. carry me please" she said half sleep and half awake.

"of course bae"

After putting her in bed and making sure bug and her friend was settled for the night I went and got in bed with the love of my life.

I could never get sick of this.

*DO RADARIUS REALLY LOVE TAMMY?

*WILL TAMMY TAKE HIM BACK?

*WILL THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

*WILL JAMIE GET AWAY FROM HER MOTHER AND LIVE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY LOVE HER?

COMMENT VOTE AND LIKE THIS STORY GUYS