ch.13

THIRTEEN:

i ' m  g o n n a  r e p o r t  y o u

________

"A little salt water, and a bit more of this and . . . finished!"

The pain intensifies, the coldness crawling across my skin. A second later the pain subsides but my goosebumps don't calm. I slowly open my eyes, not wanting to wake. Sitting up, I stretch. What happened last night? Oh, right . . . Mr. Demon wanted to kill me. Demon!

Energy surges through me like every fight. I quickly throw off the covers, changing into my uniform.

Click.

"Lorelai, where are you?" A quite handsome teen walks through the door. He wears our uniform though I've never seen him on campus.

Our eyes meet. Turning red as I quickly pull my tank top down. He staggers back and hides his blushing face with his hands. I briskly walk to him, bunching his jacket with my fist. Throwing him into the bathroom, I slam the door shut and lock it from the outside with my chair.

"I'm gonna report you, peeping tom. But before that, I'd like a word with you. So stay put, will ya?"

Continuing to change, I slide my beige shirt over my head and pull my black leggings on. I put my socks on and slide through my outer garment easily. Pulling my fingerless gloves on, my quiet footsteps make their way to the bathroom. I pull the chair aside and open the door.

"You better have a really good explanation for this." I glare at him as I lean on the door frame, blocking his way out.

Snapping out of his daydream, the pervert glares back at me. He leans on to the wall next to the window, allowing the sunlight to catch on to his blonde hair, making it seem golden. His azure eyes sparkle in an odd way, complimenting his tan skin. His bangs hang just above his eyes, obscuring some of eyes. A white earring is pierced into his left ear.

"Where's Lorelai?" A harsh tone pairs with his voice. Not too deep or pitched because of his age.

His almost cute enough to make me let him go. Just almost.

"Listen bub, this is my place. Not Lorelai's or whoever that is. Why are you here?"

As if on cue, someone hugs me from behind. "You're awake!"

I unravel her arms from my neck and take a step back. My eyes find an exact replica of the peeping tom except for the gender. Instead, she is smaller by at least a head. The same white earring pierces both her ears instead of one. Her blonde hair is pulled back into twin tails dropping down to her shoulders. She wears the female school uniform. The same pair of azure eyes find mine but with a more happy sparkle.

"Get out or I'm reporting both of you."

"That's no thank you I hear for saving you last night." The girl smiles.

"Well we did try to kidnap her though." Her twin inserts.

"Al! But I swear it was for good reason Alina."

Al blows a raspberry. His sister glares at him but then smiles at me. Confused, I raise a brow. Before all the questions could roll off my tongue, my eye finds the clock ticking down the time.

7:23.

My eyes widen and I push Al's sister aside. "We need to get to class. Know your classes?"

They both nod. We grab stuff and dash out the door. "Oh, by the way, my name's Lorelai. Hope to be friends! And Al is a bit of trouble. Be a good friend. He'll explain everything."

Lorelai dashes off as a turn to find Al blocking my way. I turn my head up. "Just stay out of the way. I'm not here by choice. Lorelai will explain when we're done with these classes."

With that, Al turns, slowly walking towards his class. I stare daggers at him and brush past him. His footsteps quieting as I come closer to my homeroom. Brewing.