Chapter 10

Mitch had finally made it out of the country. Although it was stressful he could finally concentrate on getting to his destination, instead of worrying about every cop car that comes speed past him.

Mitch finally had time to think about the year he had, had. He never expected his dad to die this early, he never expected to be homeless, he never expected to be wanted and he certainly didn't expect to meet Scott. However, here he was trekking to Canada in an old beat up car ,to not look suspicious, that Scott gave him.

Mitch wiped his tears... Again.

It was the first time since he met Scott that be actually hated life. He hated his dad for leaving him, his evil step mom for kicking him out, the bully's that he was so happy to have gotten away from and he hated Scott.

Scott made him so happy ever since the first day they met. He is so kind and caring and the brunette hadn't experience that since his dad. He hated that he was leaving him.

The tears were making his vision blurry so he decided to pull over on the side of the road. He placed his shaved head against the steering wheel and squeeze his eyes closed.

He lifted his head up to the sound of the default text tone on the cheep phone. He reached over and unzipped the bag, pulling out the phone.

From Scott:
Hope you have made it out the country safely. I'm missing you. Xx

Mitch smiled at the text, the first time he smiled since he left Scott.

To Scott:
I safely made it out, thanks. Missing you too. Xx

The brunette placed the phone back in Scotts bag and started the car again. The car grumbled to life and before he knew it Mitch was driving up a dirt track in the woods.