Starting a new

The End~

Awkward place to end, I know.

The whole point was to get Aileen with JJ

Leena with Kenny

Tori with Liam

Lisa with Scott

Me with Lester.

IT'S ALL FRACKING OTP'S (one true pairing)

IF YOU MESS WITH IT $#!÷ JUST GOT PERSONAL

Jk but I ship

Jayleen, Kena, Lotts?, Kaster, and Tirim.

Help me find a ship for Lisa and Scott.

Poor George...

Kayrge?

Gelyn?

Idk

Tell me what your OTP's are!

I ship Kayleen ^.^ ily Aileen, well as a bestfriend...

So there will be a prequal and sequal, yay! More to read. I'll be updating Geek in the Backseat and Mr. Popular (One DirectionFanfic), and Best Friends (Dan Howell and Phil Lester Fanfic) plz don't hurt me.

WHY DOES PHIL HAVE TO BE SO OLD HE'S SO FRACKING CUTE THOOOOOOUGH! WHYYYYYY? (Don't judge me)

So as you can see I use the word 'Fracking' it's from community channel, Nat is so cool! Go check her out on youtube. Wow that sounded wrong, her channel is obviously Community Channel but if you didn't know well... there it is.

So the Prequal is a true story about how some of us met each other, probably like, 7 chapters?

The Sequal is college lyfe (WongFu4Lyfe), not about wongfu though, have fun reading!

Please write in the comments all of the pairings of who you want me to write about how the two met! If they never talked well, I won't write a chapter about the two.

I'm definitly putting how I met Aileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Kay I guess this is over bye now!

Meep. -Philip Lester