(Friday Live Eviction) Day #49

9pm
* Live eviction stage*
Emma: Hello and welcome to Disney Big Brother live eviction! Yes we are getting ever so close to the finale! Tonight on our 7th eviction show we jwill have our 12th Evictee. Oh we are so close! *The crowd roars* but first we must go back and see today's highlights!

1.50pm
Belle and Aladdin are predicting tonight's eviction in the sky room.
Aladdin: I'm probably going home tonight. I'm the last guy and I think a girls definitely going to win this... *Aladdin says laughing*
Belle: I think I'm going home actually because I've come really far and to be honest I think I probably should be evicted because I'm not going to lie the viewers probably think I'm boring but I'm still glad they've have kept me in the house all this time. I've been up for eviction like nearly every week.
Aladdin: Well I wouldn't mind either. Like I said a princess is probably going to win this season.

1.55pm
Elsa is in the diary room.
Elsa: I'm definitely not being evicted tonight. It just wouldn't be right. I think I'll make it to the finale. Oh gosh I hope I don't Jynx it! Anyway I think Maleficent is going to be evicted tonight!

9.35pm
*Live eviction stage*
Emma: It's time to evict another housemate!

*Disney Big Brother House Live*
Emma: Disney Big Brother house this is Emma. Elsa, Belle, Aladdin and Maleficent! Your fates are sealed may they be fortunate! The 12th housemate to be evicted is...

BELLE! Belle you have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes then you must leave the Disney Big Brother House immediately!
Belle: I knew it! *Belle said smiling as all the housemates hugged her*
Giselle: I will miss you! *Giselle squealed not letting go*
Belle: Don't worry about me! *Belle giggled* Keep your eyes on the prize!
Aladdin: I'm shocked!
Belle: Who knows? Maybe you will win! *Belle smiles. Waving behind her she leaves the Big Brother house*

*Live eviction stage*
The crowd cheer for Belle as she follows her into the interview room*

*Interview room*
Emma: So Belle. Only one week left. My first question is would you have liked to make it to the finale?
Belle: Wow the finale is this week? I thought there was one more week *They giggle* Ok well I don't really mind because it just feels really good that I made it this far and I'm really surprised and very proud of myself. Very proud of myself!
Emma: I would be too. So I'm pretty sure the viewers all want to know why you had barely any screen time. Apart from the one time you were fake evicted you really didn't do much. You didn't join in and you were always just reading books.
Belle: Well I am quite shy and I really I don't know I mean that's just me an I suppose it wasn't really that much of a problem because I made it this far.
Emma: Well that's all we have time for. *They hug*
Belle: Thank you for the amazing experience!

*Live eviction Stage*
Emma: So viewers as you know next weeks live eviction is our final show and the Disney Big Brother Winner shall be crowned! There is no nominations day or shopping task this week and the lines are officially open! Please note you are voting for your WINNER! Remember if you want someone in particular to win you MUST vote as it is vital because the 5 housemates with the least votes will be EVICTED!

Remember you are voting for your WINNER either
Giselle
Elsa
Ariel
Maleficent
Aladdin or
Tiana!

The lines close 3pm on Tuesday so make sure you get your vote In!
That's all from us goodnight!

(Leave your votes in the comments and don't forget to follow DBB on Instagram @disneysbigbrother ! I will post after the finale spoilers for season 2 and teasers!)