continuetion of the flashback.

[ For U! ]

Afternoon. / lunch break.

My bestfriends and I except for Diana , We made our way through the Canteen to have a lunch.

Two days without talking to Diana, I missed her so much!!

" Hey! look! " Pia said , while pointing to the other corner. there was Diana talking to Nicole, Timmy and Bella!,

What is the meaning of this right now!

" What the?! " I try to manage my word but then Im still confusing!.

" I think we need to talk to her! " Janine stated , while she's on the way to Diana.

" Hey! Diana.! " we greeted her, like nothing! U know.

" what are doing here?! "she asked, what wrong with her!,

" wha -what do you mean? !" Susan asked, also confusing.. We don't know Diana right this moment.

" what do you mean?! Huh!? Did you remember last two days? You left me there, you've never bother to help me! You know what hurts more?! - is - is that Shevon told me that you don't want me as your bestfriend anymore! " she stated while crying., The problem of Diana is that she's easy to believe. She never think that Shevon could do anything.

( SLAPppp) >_<. Pia slap the face of Diana , It was shocking!. Susan , Janine and I our mouth forming like a big O.. we don't even know why Pia did that.

" Shut Up!, you don't know what was the real happening on that day!! You don't have right to say that! " Pia said, then she walks out running made her way out of the school.

Oh my Gosh!! I can't believe this happining right now!.

Now maybe the five bestfriend will become into four because maybe she choose them , I mean Nicole's group!

" Ohh!! Damn it! Diana!!, it's because of that things you'll change us!? , I can't believe you! " I said, then Me , Susan and Janine followed Pia.

We don't want that the issue will get bigger and bigger.

Were on half of our way through Pia house..

" I can't still believe to Diana!" Susan said, she keeps on flipping her hand back and fourht. How could this happen to us.

" But,! we can't blame her cuz it is Shevon' s fualt ! " I said.

sigh with relief.

I hope this happening right now will past away and everything will be okay!.

--------- -------- ------- >>>>>>>>>>>

Weeks past.

Many things happened and friendships was already broken but Im glad that the four of us still stick with our friendships. And the saddest is we lost Diana , we try to told her about the real happening but she won't listen us!. Still she's believing to Shevon , But if she tried to have peace to us we still accept her.

No matter what happen we are still bestfriend.

end Of the FlashBack..

^_^.

Au: thanks for reading everyone.. and I hope u will understand my english .. Im still learning..

vote and comment , or suggestion.. ^_^ God bless to every1.