1

[ for U! ]

We reached our english subject , pretty much cuz there where few students busy , on their conversation.

" Uhm.. Diana, have you heard there are five boys new entry ?! " Timmy asked in confusion.

" Yeah!, I heard it! Why? " I asked As I seat infront of Nicole chair. I turn around to see her .

" maybe his the one of them! " Nicole said , while pointing to a curly guy.. whose standing infront of the door, looking for something , maybe he try to find a vacant chair.

" His Hott! " I giggle. the guy came in and he sit on my right side chair.

" So?? " Timmy and Nicole giving me a poker face!

" What?! " I asked in unison..

" What if you try to be nice to that guy! " Nicole said.

Why me??. Damn this girls.

" No way! I won't!! A popular and pretty girl like me, the one will ask to a boy!? What a stupid! " I stated , then I crossed my arms. And try to ignore them.

" Hey! there's nothing wrong if you try! " Timmy said. tapping my shoulder.

" But...but- " I was cut off by Timmy.

" No! but you need to try it! right Nicole.? " she stated then she give a winked to Nicole. What's that winked!

" ok. I can do it! cuz. you two are pretty bitch! " I said sarcastically.

" Yeah. we know that! " Timmy said , then they laugh.

after while.

" Go girl! " Nicole said, so I turn around to face to a curly Hot! boy.. But his busy on his phone! , But I know I can get his attention.

" Hey! " I greeted , then he directly turn to face me.

" hi! " he replied and a bit smile came out on his face! he had a gourgeos dimples!.

" Uhm.. I'm Diana , nice to meet you and welcome for a new environment! " I said , now I feel like an idiot, trying to be nice.

" I'm Harry , Harry Style nice to meet you too! and Yeah. the evironment is pretty cool

like you! " he stated while he gave his hand for ' shakehand '

" thanks! " I replied with a smile , just to see I'm not forcing myself to be nice at him. but honestly I did. Then my attention was goes directly to Trexy . Yeah! Trexy is my classmate in this subject only and Yes! I could say that each of M.O.B. are my classmates in different subject except for Laboratory.

" Your welcome !" Harry said , then his gourgeos dimples came out!.

After while , I smirked Trexy then I turn around to face the girls.

" Hey! how did you do that?! " Timmy asked.

" Uhm.. maybe I m just pretty much to do it! " I replied sarcastically.

" Duhhh!, what ever!" Timmy react..

After a while .. our topic was change into something.. U know..

au: oh! guys! I apologized for some mistake..