chapter - 3 Dissapointed

[ ^_^ ].

Trexy pov.

" see ya! after class! " I said goodbye to my bestfriends , seems I separate with them, I made my way through the C.R. cuz I need to pee and after I need to go in Computer Laboratory.

In half of my way I see Harry at the edge of the lockers line with his friends , talking with something.Its nice because it's the first time that the hottest boys and same popular with the other boys in here , they never do bullying and their seem so friendly..

After while ...

I reached the C.R. and there outside I see Rey standing position while busy on his phone.

Before , I used to like him but after I know that Diana and his are something!, I already avoid him. Yeah! I used to be his friends before and it wouldn't happen again.

I pass out and I went in , in theC.R.

--------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------

After 5 minutes.

As I wash my hands I heard someone moaning outside of the C.R. , I don't know who it is or maybe its Rey with someone.

I went out of the C.R. As what I thought a while ago , it was Rey and

" Diana?! " I said , but I heard also another voice , also telling the name of Diana , I turn my head just enough for me to see him and it was Louis in shocking face.

After they notice us , Diana is kind of worried and kind of hurt!! I don't but why is she look wierd?.

" Oh My Gosh! " Harry mumbled , his behind to Louis. The awkwardness of this moment pushing me to walk away.

" Uhm - ah! " Diana wanted to say something but no words came out of her mouth.

Maybe I should get out of here.

" Excuse me! " I said , then I made way out of the C.R.

That was -- I don't know I can't explain it!.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis pov.

" excuse me! " the girl said, I don't know her name yet but I know she's Harry classmate in English subject only. She made her way out of us but Im confusing why she'd already knowed the name of Diana and why is that Diana kissing with this boy , she's like a totally Slut!.

Im totally disapointed right now!, I thought Diana is a kind of girl but she's not the girl , Im expecting.

Im so disapointed this past days , I 've never saw her doing that things, but I don't know if she's trying keep her slutty moves .

The problem is I really Hate Slutt!.

" uhm - hrrr! " Harry clearing his troat. He break the awkward silent.

" Uhm .Hi , Diana! " Harry said , still can't believe.

" h - hi! " Diana stuttered, seems like she's also shocked but I don't know what's the reason , when she saw us , she's like a weird but I don't care that things!. All I concern now is that Im starting to fall inlove with her in just a few days past , but I was disapointed of what she did.

" excuse me guys! " I said , then I made my way out of the campus and going home.

I can't handled the awkwardness anymore. The feeling that I can't explain anymore , It was hurt! U know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry pov.

" excuse me guys! " Louis said,

" Where you going bro!? " I asked , Im concern about him. I'd know everything that he feels this moment , cuz as what he told me this past minutes that he will be going to ask Diana to be his girlfriend but this moment I think he really felt the pain.

" Diana , is he your boyfriend? !" I asked in unison , then thier looking each other.

" No!" they both answerd.

" What!? , then why are you kissing ?" I asked , his not her boyfriend but why?. Ohh!! God help me!!.

" Uhm , his only my bestfrien- "

" Diana! " she was cut off by her bestfriends . Then she turn around .

" what?! " Diana asked., maybe I should go. Im kind of outplace.

" uhm..Diana, I 'll go ahead !" I said , I didn't let her to see me , I just walk directly , I don't want to hear any explaination this time. I made way where the other mates is.

After while..

I reached the boys at the study area , where the place I love the most of this school. Because there's a lot of girls , specially Trexy and her friends. I will still find some time to do my plan.

" hey! wazz up! " Zayn asked , in between in laughing mode. I sit beside to Niall. They keep on silent until I talk.

" is there something wrong? " Liam asked , his kind of worried if one of us have some problem or anything that can get him worried.

" Louis, got hurt ! " I said , then I look down.

" What?! " Niall asked.

" But Why?! " Liam asked in unison.

Should I tell them about what happen , cuz I know they will found out sooner or later.

" Hmm.. We all know that she will going to asked Diana right this time , but- " ..

" I know Diana won't like him!" Zayn cut off my words , I feel like a suspect this moment , all their eyes was looking at me but the worst is they look like a wierd , so awful to look at them.

" Hmm , No! we caught Diana kissing with a boy , but the worst part is.... the boy is only her friend. " I said , it's so awkward. U know! kissing with your friend.

" what!? it's like friend with benefits ? " Liam said.

" It's kind of- like that! " I said , then silence afterward. Diana is kind of Slutt! I think. as what she did a minute ago ,. Kissing in public but I used to do that in our school before but for those totally my girlfriend. Unlike her.

After while.

" so where's Louis now? " Liam asked.

" I don't know , but I have a little think his in our flats. " I replied.

Bellrangggggg...

" Ughrrr. see you guys! " I said ,

" okay , bye! " they replied. then I stand to made my to my next class. seem so cool Computer Laboratory.

Ofcoures girls can't stop staring at me! : ) thats me!

Au : holla.. ^_^.

guys I apollogized for the late update ,.

suggestion , comment and vote. : )