chapter - 2 Having a great time

[ amazed by U.. ]

Diana pov.

I was walking alone ,since my bestfriends and I had a different schedule.

I made my way through the Science Lab. Seems so quite everyone have their classes . I missed this walking alone, before I used to find a place or walking around just to find a silent place that I could think everything happened in my life, but now if I used to do it maybe they could say Im a nerd finding a place to where they belong.

After while.

I reached my S.L. It seems so nice were only 9 students having this kind of class, I love to do or to know something about Science. But the problem is all my classmates are seems so Nerd >_<.

I walk in , our teacher is not around yet. I find my chair , I take a glance through everyone whose giving me a death glared, what's up with them.! they look so creepy.

>>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>

After while the Mrs. Jean came in. Mrs. Jean is a fil-am , she know's how to speak a tagalog and she's my favorite teacher. She also teached me a tagalog language like "Ilove you "- in tagalog

" Mahal kita" , there's a lot but Im kinda tired to share it.

My tought was cutt off when a guy came in after Mrs. Jean. His tall , handsome and HOT , he also had a gourgose eyes , he had brunette hair. This is the firstime I saw a handsome boy taking this class. It's sounds interesting.

" Good morning everyone! " Mrs.Jean greeted.

" This day we have a handsome boy standing here , actually his one of those boys new entry in our school. ! " she stated, the guy smile to her and to us. I made some sweet expression to the guy.

" Introduce yourself Louis! " Mrs.Jean said , she made her way to her table.

Louis is the name of the guy! I think!! ^_^?.

He made his way throught the center and he started to introduce his self.

" Hi everyone!!, Im Louis Tomlinson , 19 years old and Im glad to meet you all. !" He said , this maybe interesting were desame age and were both handsome and beautiful. Duhh!! whatever!! =_=.

" Now you can sit beside to

Diana! " Mrs.Jean said ,

WHAaaaat??

Is that!?

Really! ?

.. his going to sit beside me!! This moment I feel like I'ma Jerk. U know.The feeling that you don't know anymore!!

After he sitted beside me.>>>

When his about to sit he take a glance at me then he smile..

Ohh Gossh!! ^_^.

" Hi." I greeted sweetly , And I let out my pretty smile..

" hi ,! " he greeted back.

" Im Diana Breeze for short Diana , nice meeting you !" a no longer smile located on his face.

" Nice meeting you too!, I guess you already know my name!" he said , a chuckled a bit between us .

" I hope you like our school! " I stated , while I'm wearing a lab gown to start our activity..

" it seems so nice and Cool! U know! " he chuckled , and then we started to do our activity.