Day 3

Blossom's p.o.v
"Where are we going?" I asked putting my hands in front of me to not bump into something... or someone.

"It's a surprise. Don't worry about falling. I've got you." Brick said as he tightened his grip on my head.

He was covering my eyes because he wanted this 'date' to be a surprise.

If you've 'got me' then you wouldn't have cheated on me with that white-haired female. Who even is sh-

"Where here." Brick said as he uncovered my eyes.

I instantly opened my eyes which nearly popped out of my sockets when I saw how beautiful this place was.

We where at the park and nobody was there.

Figures. It's almost midnight.

"How long did it get you to do this?" I asked looking around.

Under a willow tree there was a blanket and two very large pillows which seemed very comfortable. Next to that was a big picnic basket.

"Doesn't really matter. Let's eat. I'm starving." Brick said as he walked over to the basket and pulled out a large sandwich. He then sat down and leaned against the red pillow.

I walked over to the pink pillow and sat down. I reached for the basket and looked at what was inside.

There was a lot of food! Enough for three...

I mentally shook my head, grabbed a plate and served myself some pasta. I set it next to the pillow, stood up and grabbed a bottle of water.

I sat back down and started to eat.

"Eat something else from salad Blossom. There's fried chicken!" Brick said holding up a chicken leg and biting into it. "It's gwood."

I laughed. "Don't eat with food in your mouth. I thought you knew that already."

Brick frowned. "I do. But this is one of those times where I can eat like this."

I shook my head.

Brick ate his food quickly and burped. "That was sooo good."

I rolled my eyes. "You're so childish Brick. You know that?"

"Mhhmm..."

I looked over at Brick and noticed that he was asleep. "Sheesh. The nerve of this guy. Taking me on a date and falling asleep during it."

I quickly finished my food and stood up. Well nobody is here...

I lifted my feet up into the air and a few seconds I was floating.

I grabbed my trash and Brick's and began to look for a garage can.

"There's one."

I quickly threw it out and went back to Brick.

I sat on the pillow and looked at Brick.

"Be..ll.."

I frowned. So he does have another lover. I would do the same... but considering how I'm about to...

I shook my head and sighed.
No. I can't sink to Brick's level.

This is actually good. When I...

At least Blaze will be happy...

"Brick... I know." I said out loud.

Brick twitched. He probably heard me. In his sleep.

I don't understand. How does he not love me anymore? A few years ago Brick and I were in love. But now... is there something wrong with me? It is scientifically proven that males have a tendency to 'love' a female but then begin to develop feelings for another female. But I chose to ignore that and believe that he loved me. But now at least I won't have to worry if he loves me anymore.

But Blaze is going to be a problem.

She's a little girl. She'll need support from her mother and idiot father. What if Brick leaves Blaze at an orphanage?! And then gets married to this Bell person?! And then they have kids and totally forget about Blaze and sending her money and then Blaze dies and they don't care??!!!

I inhaled.

I need to calm down.

I exhaled.

I'm sure that won't happen. Either the Blues or Greens will end up taking Blaze. Then she can play with Bubbles' daughter or Buttercup's son.

Speaking of Bubbles and Buttercup, we really haven't really, as Buttercup would say, "kicked ass" in a while. When Mojo died, all crime died down. Sure there was the occasional bank robbery, but nothing seriously bad enough for us, the Powerpuff Girls, to take care of.

Although I am happy that there's not much crime going on, I do miss those times where I would just be able to transform and fly. Now I can't because as soon as I'm transformed, cameras and light go off.

So technically I'm hiding my alter ego.

I sighed. Clearly if in a relationship, the male wants 'out', then the female has to accept it. And visa-versa.

I guess I'll have to accept the fact that Brick doesn't... Love me anymore.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I started to sob.

Is there something wrong with me? Why doesn't he love me anymore?

Why?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi guys!!!! Sorry about the crappy ending. In my defense I just wrote this right now. And I'm really tired.

I hope you liked it. (^▽^)

See (how is that possible?) you next chapter hopefully.

♥ ~Random-Chan