Alive ...

Shit !!!

Jessie :

I started to wake up and almost jumped out of my bed when I saw Alex was next to me Um.... Naked ?!

I grabed my shirt from the floor and slipped it on oh my god we did didn't we geez .

I went over to Alex and poked him " good morning beautiful " he said with his smirk ass smirk - wait what ?!

" Um you got to go like now your so glad that me dad didnt smell you from fuckin down the hall because well you would be dead right now and he would be up my ass for it ! " I said puting my fingers through my hair

" you look sexy when your angry " he said and I grasped in shock because I didn't even knodoes he got out of bed . I felt his fingers push my hair away from my shoulder and brought his soft lips down on shoulder and started to plant kisses on it . My heart started to beat faster and I turned around in my wolf speed . And pushed my lips on his .

I just couldn't take it anymore I still feel like something missing not something someone ...

I pushed Alex back and he landed on the bed with me on top of him .

" wait ... " I said pulling my lips from his and still siting on him I pushed my hair out of my face and bit on my lower lip .

" it's now right if I pick you I loss ..." I trailed off

" Mike or you don't have to we're still closer than you think you've already proved it to me now you have to prove it to ... " he turned us around so he would be the one now ontop of me " both of us "

I was about to say something else but he started to kiss on my neck and I leaned my head back Alitte until I had smell something so good .

I turned Alex around so I'm ontop of him again . And started to brush my lips on his neck lightly and it smelled never better I wonder how it would taste . My teeth suddenly got longer and I slid them into Alex skin . Everything was silent instead of the sound of the luscious liquid running down my throat I moaned at how good it tasted . But than got pulled away . And hissed in anger .

" now now Jessie calm down you'll get more later " Ive heard this voice before and it send shives down my spine

I got up from the floor and looked up to be met with crystal blue eyes and I totally forgot about mike and Alex .

Wait I know those eyes from anywhere ...

" jack ?"

" yep it's me instead I'm much stronger "

" wait you can't your dead I saw you die "

" yeah well I didnt a little friend helped me "

" wait your one of them ? Why ?"

" there wasn't any other choice I couldn't be a werewolf again so I got turned into a vampire your enemy "

" oh poor Alex right to bad your half vampire to and almost killed your friend here and your my mate not there's "

" what do you mean ?" I asked confused " you turned me into this I don't even remember .. Wait you make me forget what happened ?"

" well yes jess " I felt his Icey breath hit the back of my neck and he turned me around and pushed me against my wall .

Why am I not scared ?

'MATE' my wolf yelled

Wait what I have three mates ?!

" no exactly you only have one me sweet heart " jack said

When did he get so hot- wait what am I saying

" you know you want me because I feel the same way " he said brushing his lips across my jawline

I bit at my lower lip

He can't be it's not possible .

" I can feel your heart races " he said started to plant light kiss on my skin on my collarbone .

A moan slipped past my lips and my wolf whispered in desire .

" and that moan of yours is such a turn on ..." he hissed his crazy breath giving me goosebumps and his hands went to my waist And tightened .

" and you want to ... Kiss me " he said bring his head back up to me and I looked into his now red eyes and gasped in surprise .

And looked down at his lips maybe a little kiss won't hurt .

I moved closer biting my lower lip and his cursed under his breath and crashed his lips to mine and he pushed his body even closer to mine and wrapped my legs around his waist and I can feel his not too small election pushes into my core and I moaned .

'MATE' my wolf yell

' eat... feed  ' a low whispered voice called in my head

I felt so alive I wanted more and I felt myself loss control and I never wanted it to stop .....