Chapter:2

Jessie POV

I hear vocies I hear people

Wait not just people its Alex and Mike ohh shit ohh shit what happened. Then I hear two sets of footsteps. And all of asondon a hear my wolf.

' were not in danger so stop fucking freaking out already!'

' why you fucking yelling at me and besides I don't know were I am that why I'm fucking freaking out! '

' well then wake the fuck up already that all I'm saying !'

That's when my wolf was quit and al was I .I start waking up and opening my eyes and the two same figures that are in font of me are still dressed the same . And I see smirks on both Alex and Mike. Then I feel what I'm wearing and its not what I wore before they changed me well I don't really care because they've seen me in my bare any underwear before. But still it feels weird now because I'm wearing there cloth. I look back up in there faces and they still have a sexy smirk on there face. I bet they were reading my thoughts again I hate when they do that. Then I realise that Alex and Mike are geting closer to me and before I know it there both on top of me.

' MATES MATES!!!' my wolf is yelling in my head and when whey says that my body gets hot and I feel sparks allover.

Then Alex started kissing me on my neck and up my jarline and I cant help the moan that exits my lips. Then I look down and I feel Mike hands go on my waist and he started pulling up my shirt and started kissing my stomach. I moan again and cant help the uge to go in with there movements. I look up in to Alex and mikes eyes and I see love. But wait I have two mates and there my two best friends this cant be happening. But wait it actually is.