How what?!

Sorry that it toke so soooo long to upload this story I just had a lot on my plate so here it is I hoope u like it ....!!!!:{>

Jessie POv

Why am I so fucking cold geez ...

I opened my eyes and I feel weird I looked up and I know this is not my room what happened yesterday my mom and dad are going to kill me there probably fucking freaking out ...

I was about to pull my self up when someone pulled me back down and I yep in fright and looked to my side to see Alex ? I felt someone elses breath blow at the pit of my neck and shivers went down my spine and I looked to my left to see mike shirtless as well --Wait wait what the hell ?!

" what the fuck ?! " I yelled jumping at off the bed and grabbing a shirt on the floor to cover my bare body that I just know does now ...

" good morning to you too beautiful " Alex said smirking and starting to get out of the bed I covered my eyes when I saw he was wear nothing to cover his buddy ...

" yeah no hello instead of the fuck word ?" mike said smirking as well I heard in his voice and I know now that he's naked as well why did we ---no !!!

" can you guys put on pants please " I said

I heard them both chuckle and I rolled my eyes ...

" you can look now " they said now with there boxers on well it's better I guess

" did we ?" I said trailing off mid sentence ...

" what do you think mate ?" mike asked scratching the back of his neck looking up at me smirking ...

" I guess that's a yes than " I said and slapped my hand on my head and looked at both of them ...

" I have to go ill see you guys at school and This never happened okay never " I said slipping on my bare and panties and my shirt And jeans I found folded on there desk in there room and I ran out with them waving goodbye and looking down not making eye content I know they are nerves about my choice if I want them as my Mates but come on I can't have both of them If I chose one I loss the other with them breaking it should be easier to just rejected them both right ...?