What ?!

What?! [6{•sexual content WARNING HOT SCENE •}]

Jessie POv :

I started to open my eyes and I just looked at I guess my room ceiling . When did I come home yesterday or last night ..? Wait what even happened last night I feel like something happened last night something bad or that doesn't make sense ... I brushed it off and thank god I dont have work today I think some guy that worked with me there helped me with that .

I started to get up off the bed and headed for my bathroom . When I was done I walk back in my room and screamed until I covered my mouth and realized it was Alex with his sexy smirk of his on his god like face .

I bit at my lower lip looking at him with his arms crossed over his chest showing his god like sexy muscle shirt and worn out jeans that suited his hot ass but of his so well . I licked my lips and my wolf purred in lust and I just wanted to jump his bones than and there but than I realized that Alex saw that I was checking him out and his smirk grew wider and he walked closer to me and seconds after he was right Infront of me and I backed up to be met with my wall ... Damit .

He bit his lower lip and walked even more closer to me and my breath caught in my throat and my heart started to pick up a beat .

He leaned his head down and his nose brushed on my jawline down my neck and back up again my whole body was heated and he started to plant kisses on my shoulder and I couldnt hold back my moan that escaped my lips and I closed my eyes leaning my head make .

And a growl escaped his lips and I moaned again because it was a total turn on . God he's so fucking hot . It just felt like someone was missing . But I didn't care .

Until Alex hands went to my waist and his hands were now on my ass and he gripped on it and a gasped and he grabed my legs and wrapped them around his waist and pushed his chest more into mine and started to lick and plant kisses on my neck and I started to pant and this time my wolf over and a purr escaped my lips and I put my arms around his neck and leaned my head back to the side from more .

Oh my god geez he's such a good neck kisser I just Want him so bad That I can't hold back .

I pulled his head back up and i started to tease him and stuck my tongue out and licked across both of his lips and tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth. And I started to plant kisses on his mouth down to his check and neck and back up I licked all the way and a moan and growl escaped his lips and he brought his lips to mine and my god he's way better than freaking candy . His teeth but at my lower lip and he let go to start grinding on my core I moaned .

" I want you now " he whispered in my ear panting and shivers went down my spine and goosebumps

Instead of answering i pushed my lips to his and he soon responded I felt my self nolonger on the wall and now we were on my bed . Yeah I couldn't take it anymore holding it in I needed him so bad .

" your so beautiful " he whispered on my neck planting love kisses on it

" and this is where I'm going to mark you " he said planting and sucking at where he was going to mark me I moaned and he pulled his head up and started to pull off my over sized shirt and I lifted my arms to help and he throw my shirt to the side on my floor . I next started to pull off his shirt and he also helped by pulling the rest off he went back and started kissing me again and I came feel his warm hot abs laying on my some what flat stomach from training .

His hands went down with out his lips leaving mine and unbuckled them and pulled them down so they were completely off . I wrapped my legs more around his waist wanting him closer than he was before .

I pulled off his boxers with my legs or feet and slide them down till they were off . He than chose to do my bare and thung both in lassy black and well I'm oppresses with black it's my favorite color after all .

And not were both completely utterly naked .

I guess everybody now knows Alex is in my room because well he has skills at what he's doing to make me moan and scream like that .

" uh ... Alex I Want u uh ... Uh ! " I moaned pulling him closer

He thrusted faster and groaned in response .

" uh ... Jess ... Uh " he groaned

He pushed his lips on my neck and started to suck and lick my marking spot and I moaned louder .

" harder .... Uh ... Alex .... Harder " I moaned wrapping my legs tighter around his waist

His thrusted harder an faster inside of me until we climaxed hours later yeah we lasted that long but I guess Alex wasn't down because he stated to plant kisses down my stomach and I leaned my head back and he started to suck on my inner thigh and I moaned ugh with such a little thing he does to me I fall for it .

Than I felt his finger rub my clit that was not wet and pushed it in with out a ease and I gasped and than moaned in response when he quickened his pace . Think god my parents aren't home because let's just say If my dad who's the Aphla of our pack ... And yes I'm the Aphlas daughter of the most powerful and most toughest pack in the world that I would be locked in my room and home schooled till I turn 60 so yeah thats how my dad is and if you saw me doing 'it' with Alex

I hoped you guys like it lol HOT SCENE THERE trust me it made me hot lol um hehe teehee even though it was Alittle weird to write it it's a new start and I like it I hope you like it as much as I liked it so alwaysz

Comment ....•.•

VOTE.....^.^

And if you want .... Fan .... >.