I Saw Mommy (Papa) Kissing Santa Clause

Talia Hale isn't stupid, her daddy told her that she was named after an amazing woman and leader so she knows that she's smart, and she also knows that her daddy is at work so there's no way that her Papa is kissing her daddy. She looks around, she didn't mean to spy on her Papa but she needed to tell him that Aunt Lydia needed to tell him something and Talia wanted to play with her cousins so she wanted to find him so that they could go. The party was over anyways, Talia didn't want to go to a school party but her papa told her that he would be there and he makes everything fun, and she didn't know that Santa was going to be here. Santa was nice, kinda grumpy but Talia thinks that she would be too if she had to sit down the entire time, and she puts her hand over her mouth when she sees her papa kissing Santa.

Her poor daddy! He'll be so upset, and Talia watches as Papa giggles and kisses him again before hugging Santa to him. She can't believe her father would do this to her daddy, and she crosses her arms over her chest as she sneaks from the room to go back to the party. Her daddy is going to have to tell her what he was doing.

****

Talia sits down in the car, waving at her uncle Peter as he gets his kids into the car while her aunt Lydia talks to him, and he waves back before blowing her a kiss before he drives away. Talia giggles before she remembers that she's angry at her papa. "Hey, baby girl. Ready to go get Daddy from work?" Stiles asks his daughter, and Talia hums as she looks out the window. Stiles frowns when he sees her and he doesn't say anything as he drives to Derek's work. "Honey, are you okay? Did Uncle Peter try to take your nose again? I told you that it's just a joke." Stiles says, and Talia huffs as she looks at him.

"I'm fine. I want to talk to daddy." Talia says, and Stiles frowns as he drives. Talia doesn't say anything the rest of the drive and when they stop at Derek's work Stiles sends a text giving him a heads up that Talia is pouty. Talia perks up when she sees her daddy and she curls up in her seat as she thinks. She's not sure when she should tell her Daddy, but she thinks that she'll wait when she gets home. Derek smiles at them while gets into the car. "Hey, daddy." Talia says, and Derek grins at her.

****

"Okay, princess. You need to tell me and Papa what's the matter." Derek says, sitting down on the couch next to her and Stiles listens. Talia looks at her Papa before she sighs and she glares at him, and Stiles is a little surprised by that. "Talia." Derek tells her, and Talia sighs sadly.

"I saw Papa kissing Santa at the party!" Talia blurts, and she looks at her daddy. "I'm so sorry, Daddy! Papa didn't mean it!" Talia says, and Derek turns towards Stiles.

"Stiles, is this true? Were you kissing Santa?" Derek asks him, and Talia watches as her papa sadly nods his head. "Was it just one kiss?" Derek asks Talia, and she nods her head. She doesn't want her parents to fight, they hardly ever do, and she watches her Papa nod his head. "I want you to stop it with Santa, okay?" Derek asks him, and Stiles nods his head.

"I will. I'm sorry I kissed Santa." Stiles says, and Derek nods his head and he turns his head to look at his daughter. "I'm sorry that I upset you, Talia. That was mean of me." Stiles says, and Talia nods her head. "Why don't you go upstairs and play before dinner?" Stiles asks her, and Talia nods her head before she kisses her daddies before going. She's happy that her parents are getting along again, and she goes to play.

Stiles waits until she's gone before he grins widely at his husband and he laughs softly. "I can't believe that that just happened." Stiles says, and Derek laughs as he leans over to kiss him. "Next year I'm not going to hire you to be Santa." Stiles says, and Derek grins as he kisses him.

"I really love our daughter." Derek says, and Stiles nods his head as he looks at him before he kisses him again. "That beard gave me a rash." Derek says, and Stiles laughs as he shakes his head before kissing him again.