Chapter four: Alpha Tunnel Checkpoint

" We need to get going. It's going to be a long trip."  Mickey said. "Where are we going?" Micheal asked. " we're going to a place where we can protect you." Mickey said flatly . They entered a room full of boxes. "Take these and bring them through the door over there" Mickey said, pointing at a wall of shelving units covered in metal and wood boxes. "Got it." Micheal said wishing he didn't have to carry so much. He picked up a wooden box then dropped it immediately when he got a splinter. " shit!" Micheal shouted. Mickey threw him some leather gloves " You might need these" Mickey said. Micheal picked up the box again; this time not dropping it and elbowed open a swinging door set deep into the wall. On the other side of the door was a minivan that said "six flags" in the side. Some of the letters were covered, but Micheal could still read it. He piled the box by the side of the van and went back to get another one. When he had emptied the boxes from the wall he left the room to find Mickey. "Where are we right now?" Micheal asked Mickey when he found Mickey. " we're in the alpha tunnel checkpoint. It's an area were survivors... People, normal people can go to get supplies and shelter.That's why we're not taking all the boxes, other people might need them. C'mon lets go find everyone else and get going."