Chapter three: The Cameras

Micheal didn't see any cameras in the room Rosa took him to; it was empty with blank white walls. He asked Rosa where the cameras were and she grunted back "shut up.". The walls started to hum like they were alive then all of the sudden Micheal was looking at his city from a birds eye view. Except this wasn't what he saw from airplanes or pictures, this time it seemed still. Nothing moved but the wind in the trees. Micheal asked where all the people are. Mickey entered the room and said " they're either dead or they tried to leave and their dead somewhere else." Mickey left the room and hit a button outside. The image changed to his house. It was empty, no, it was swarming with the people that Micheal saw before. "What are they?" he asked. " zed, zoms, zombies, living dead. Whatever you want to call them." Rosa answered. " changed." Micheal whispered. " 'changed' that's a great name!" said Mickey. The walls stopped humming and turned white again. " you know, your father invented this room and most of the rest of this place." Mickey said. " my-my father knows about this place?" Micheal said " knew" Mickey corrected. " why did you bring me here?" Micheal asked. " because your talented, you can help us, you can help that!" Mickey said gesturing to the walls where the picture used to be. " what to you need me to do?" Micheal said with fake courage. " come with me, we need to leave soon.".