Chapter FOUR

Sarah

I was walking down the street to Jay & Cay's house because I was bored at my own house.

"Aye" A deep voice called out and I turned around.

"Yea" I asked looking at an old man that looked like he just left the sewer.

"You sell?" He asked and I looked at him crazy.

"No but it should be some corners boys selling by the corner store" I said shrugging.

"Lying ass hoe" He mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You a lying ass hoe" He said.

"Nigga I don't sell you better take yo ole crack head ass on somewhere" I said.

"You know you sell you always with them drug dealers" He said walking towards the store. That nigga on some heavy ass drugs if he think he seen my fine ass before.

Walking up and knocking on Jay and Cay's front door. Nicholas opened it and mugged me.

"Jay yo ugly ass best friend here" he called out slamming the door in my face.

"Boy stop fucking cursing in my house" Mr.Brooklyn said opening the door.

"Hi Dad" I said waving and he gave me a smile but it looked forced and I frowned.

"Yea wassup" He said walking away. And I frowned they woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

"Jay upstairs come on" Cay said and I followed behind her.

Walking inside the room Jay was texting and she looked up at me before jumping on me and wrapping her legs around my waist. Getting down she frown at me.

"What" I asked

"Why didn't you call first" she asked and I shrugged. "What's wrong with yo peeps though they was really being rude to me" I asked her.

"Because we don't like you" Mario said coming in the room and I flicked him off. "We bout to go riding around cause it's boring you coming". Mario asked Jay acting like I wasn't in the room anymore.

"Can Sarah come" Jay asked and he sized me then looked at Jay before walking out.

"Where's the love I thought your people love me" I said with a pout and she laughed.

"They do but let's go before Mario leave us" Jay said and I nodded following her out the room.

Mario
I drove to Tyra house pissed. Because they made me pick up they whole fucking squad. They know our ride along only consists of Nicholas Jay Cay and I. Looking in the over head mirror at Sarah Kamari and Javarius I shook my head getting angry. Pulling up to Tyra house she walked out smiling.

"Dang best friend looking fine" Cay yelled out the window recording Tyra on the snapand she smiled and posed before doing a spin and I shook my head.

"I know my bae always been bad"Nicholas smirked. And she made a face of discuss before getting in the car and Cay made Nicholas get in the back where the boys were.