Chapter EIGHT

Cayla

I looked at Mario weirdly because I couldn't believe he was still mad about me tricking him into picking up Tyra.

"Are you seriously still mad" I ask finding it a little funny there was no doubt that my brother had a bad temper.

"No" he responded with an annoyed tone and I chuckled knowing he was lying.

Pulling up to Tyra's house we got out so we could say Hi to Auntie Amara.

Ringing the door bell we waited and soon after auntie Amara opened the door and greeted us with a bright smile and a hug and told us to come in.

"Tyra Cay and Mario here" she shouted up the stairs.

"Okay give me five minutes"she yelled backed.

"So what yall been up to other then fighting and getting suspended" she said looking at me and I looked elsewhere.

"Well it really don't be my fault Jay always getting me in trouble" I argued.

"Mhmm what about you"she said looking at Mario.

"Well you know...." he started before Tyra camed down stairs saying she was ready saying our good byes we left out the house.

"Thanks for saving me" Mario said looking at Tyra before cranking up the car.

"What you mean" Tyra asked looking just as confused as I was.

"Nothing nevermind" he said and me and Tyra both gave each other a questioning look.

"Anyways lets go to Taco Bell I'm felling a burrito right now" I said and Tyra and Mario agreed.

Pulling up to Taco Bell we decided to sit inside and eat so that Nicholas and Jay want know we ate out without them.

"Order us the craving deal" I told Mario and he nodded as Tyra and I went to the restroom.

After I was done using the restroom I camed out and seen Tyra snapping in the mirror washing my hands I dried them then joined Tyra as we made videos and the mirror and took selfies. After we was done we went out to find Mario and he was already sitting down eating.

"Thanks for waiting" Tyra said and he chuckled before nodding.

"No problem"he said with a smile and she rolled her eyes.

After eating we conversated a little before getting up and throwing our trash away. Getting in the car Mario put on his bluetooth playing Moolah by Young Greatness and we all sung along to it as he drove off. Pulling up to the house my dad was outside on the phone smoking a blunt and we he seen us he hurried up and ended the call. Getting out the car I went up to him and stared at him as he stared back.

"Who was that"I asked and he blew smoke out of the side of his mouth

"Business that you need to mind" he said

"Well Iam minding it thats why I asked" I shot back and he walked passed me going to Mario.

"So.." I asked still wanting an answer.

"Go in the house girl before you get an ass whooping I'm the parent I ask all the questions" he said.

"I'll just tell mom" I mumbled and Tyra laughed before pulling me so we can go in the house.

"Hey girls" my mom said greeting us and we smiled saying hi before going in the living room and we went in there Sarah was sitting on the coach next to Jay and when I looked at Tyra she already had an annoyed look on her face.

"Be nice" I whispered and she forced on a smile.

"Hey bae" Nicholas said when he saw that Tyra had entered the living room and Sarah looked up and rolled her eyes and I looked at her and smiled to piss her off with kindness.

"What I don't get no love then Nic" I asked and he side eyed me as he gave me hug.

"Your so fake get off me" I said pushing him and he laughed.

"We're going upstairs" I said talking to Jay and she shooed me.

"Why didn't you tell me that bitch was here" Tyra said whispering harshly and I looked at her.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry I forgot to tell you Sarah going to be here for the weekend because she want to spend time with Jay before she go to Chicago." I said.

"Ok so if I would of stabbed her and went to jail then what or let me stab you then forget to tell auntie monica and uncle Camreon that I killed you" she said and stared at her being over dramatic.

"I would have wrestled you down before that happen what would I be without you I would never let you go to jail and for the second comment you made you must wanna die"

"Aww and girl you know I wouldn't kill you I was just being dramatic" she said.

"I know I know"

Sarah

"Why she always here when I come she need to learn how to stay home" I said.

"You should try taking your own advice hun" Nicholas said before getting up in going out the front door where his brother and dad were.

"Anyways like I was saying why she always over here then Cay be right behind her like she her shadow" I said still complaining.

"Well they been best friends forever so they real close it bothered me when I was younger but now it don't and trust me if anything ever was to happen to Cay
Tyra wouldn't know what to do with life" Jay said chuckling at the last part.

"So what that mean" I asked curious.

"You said Cay be right behind Tyra like she's her shadow when it's vise versa"Jay said and I nodded.

"Anyways I'm going to miss you when I'm in Chicago" I said poking my lips out and she smiled.

"I'm going to miss you too"

"Why she mad annoying" Mario said coming in the house.

"For real I heard Chicago is where you most likely to get shot at hopefully you catch a bullet for someone" Nicholas said following Mario up the stairs and I gasped as Mario and Mr Brooklyn laughed at the comment as all them walked up the stairs.

"I don't think they like me" I said and Jay frowned.

"They just joking around they do everyone like that" she said and Mrs. Brooklyn paused as she was going up the stairs and looked at me before sipping on a cup of tea and walking upstairs.

I low key had a feeling they didn't like me and Jay was just lying to make feel better but whatever.

-Author's Note

this is the rest of chapter 7 just to let yall know but...

Comment Vote Share
Sorry for any mistakes