Chapter SIX

Javarius
After presenting our project we was forced to watch everyone do theirs in silence.

"Ugh I hate these hoes" Sarah said as Violet and her group went up to present.

"You ain't the only one" Jay said.

"Valerie fine tho" I said licking my lips and they all looked at me.

"Say it again and you wont have a dick" Jay whispered sternly and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

After awhile we got tired of listening to them present their projects and started talking about what we doing for the winter break.

"Are you guys coming to our house for Christmas dinner this year" Jay asked.

"No I'm going to Chicago to go visit my cousins actually" Sarah said and everyone at our table danced in happiness except Cay and Jay of course.

"Well I'm sorry you can't make it " Cay said smiling.

"Yea cause I asked" Sarah said sarcastically and Cay smiled at her anyway.

"Well I'm coming" Tyra said and Kamari and I nodded as in to say we coming over to they house too.

"Good do you guys want a cookie" Sarah said and Jay laughed as Tyra flicked her off.

"Ten points off you guys project for not giving respect to your associates" Mr. Marvin said.

"Well what do you expect peasants are going to peasants" Ciara said and the rest of their squad laughed.

"I'm going to show you a peasant when I'm mopping the floor with your fucking face" Jay smiled.

"Since we're talking about faces I don't  think Jacob ever had a problem with me sitting on his" Ciara said putting her hand on her chin like she was thinking and the class gasp. Before anyone knew it Jay jumped over the desks and was pounding on Ciara's face.

"Beat her ass best friend that's my best friend that's my best friend" Sarah yelled as she cheered and danced on the chair she was standing on as well as everyone else trying to see the fight that was going on.

As Jay was on top off Ciara beating her ass Violet was snicking hits in. Cay looked at Sarah wondering was she going to jump in seeing that she wasn't  going to Cay grabbed Violet by her hair slamming her back into a near by wall. Looking and recording the fights that was going on a  few moments later security came and broke up the fights I'm not going to lie though Ciara didn't just sit there she actually a pretty good fighter but she still didn't win.

"And that's what happen when you mess with my best friend" Sarah said and I mentally rolled my eyes cause she supposed to been the one to jump in for her "best friend".

"Shut the fuck up" Tyra said bluntly and I chuckled.

"First off don't tell me what the fuck to do" Sarah said.

"Whatever bitch" Tyra said.

"I'll show you a bitch" Sarah argued.

"Show me then" Tyra said walking up to Sarah and I grabbed her by her waist.

"Stop we all know you'll beat her ass" I said and Kamari agreed Tyra was like half man when she's fighting last time she got into a fight she knocked this girl teeth out but it really didn't matter because her teeth was growing on the top of the other one so she actually made her teeth look better.