Four

{Marco's POV}

I woke up this morning passed out on the kitchen floor. There was a note on the counter. "Marco-
Your father and I forgot some stuff and had to go get it. Back back soon -Mom"
I walked over to the cabinet to get the cereal out. I felt all dizzy, though. "What happened last night?" I muttered. I poured some milk into a bowl and walked to the table. I then added the cereal and started to eat. The upstairs kept making thud noises. "Star's up," I thought. She thumped down the stairs in one of my t-shirts, underwear, and socks. I started blushing. "Oh please, like you haven't seen me in my underwear before she said. She then just walked into the living room and randomly started flipping through the channels. "No breakfast, huh?" I said. No answer. "Hello? Is Star there?" Still no response. This wasn't normally her. And she was just talking to me a moment ago. "What? You mad at me or something?" She shrugged. "Partially." Star glared up at me, "Do you know what you did last night?" I shook my head. "Well then, let's see," she stroked her chin as if she had a beard, "You were.. uh.. kinda sexual towards someone... " I stated at her thinking for a moment. "I blew my chances with Jackie, didn't I?" To my surprise, she shook her head. "Ahem," she said. I finally got the hint. "What exactly, did I do," I gulped. "You poor nieve little fourteen year old. You honestly don't know that you were drunk last night, do you?" I shook my head. "And you wanna know what you did, don't you?" I cocked my head as if she were stupid. "Stand up," Star instructed. I followed. "Stand like that and face me okay?" I did. She put my arms around her waist. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Showing you what you did to me last night. Now squeeze your arms inward towards you." I didn't and she steeped forward a little bit until she was flat up against me. "So there was that. And," she said looking up at me, digging her chin into my collarbone. "And what?" I sighed. "You, tried to grab me," she looked at the floor. I gulped, "Where...?" She motioned, or at least tried to, towards her chest. "Of course I did," I muttered. "What was that?"Star questioned. "Nothing!" I shouted. We stood there in silence for a moment. "Uh, Marco, y-you can let go of me now," she murmured. I backed away, actually blushing a little bit. "Sorry," I responded. Just then, the phone rang. Star went to answer it. "I got it, Star, thanks." She followed me anyway. "Hello?" I answered, "Yes, that's me." Pause. "Oh." Pause. "Oh no." Pause. "Bye." I hung up.

{Star's POV}

Marco looked at me all teary eyed. "Wha-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Marco burst up the stairs in full blown tears.