- LiveStreaming!-

Okay so how's it going guys?!

Now I know a lot of you might be like "you can livestream but not write?! WtFF?!!??"

Well.

Writing takes time. It takes thought. And a hell of a lot of planning.

Why I chose to do Livestreaming is because, it gives me a chance to interact with you guys. I'll be playing all types of games! I can talk with you guys and have you guys play mc with me. I think this is a good move.
Because today, my friend told me I should at least get my voice out there on social media and get more social. Kinda make me have less of a fear to talk to people.

So I chose livestreaming.

Where? Twitch.

Name? KiinqRaiin.

I don't particularly have a schedule yet, of course I'm just a regular teenager with school and responsibilities. So I'll stream when I have free time.

Everything is basically set up once you go to my channel. Links are there to everything and what not.

I just hope you guys can join me on this new adventure and come along the way to see how far I can get.

~~ Now what about writing? ~~

so. I am still going to write but it will be very rarely because I do get flooded with homework and essays I need to write as well.

I'm not making up excuses. I'm being 100% honest with you guys.

I just really want to be more social and prove a point to everyone that; no matter who you are, you can still become a somebody.

Like I said, I'm not in it for "fame", I'm in it for you guys and to help you guys recover from dark times. I don't like to see my followers/ subs get upset. Smile!

I love you all my cute little French baguettes!

-Kat<3