~ Chapter 6

Jordan huffed as he got back in his car and called up an old friend of his.

"Hey, listen, we got a problem."

"N-No i cant do that. That'll get my hands too dirty."

Jordan sighed and looked down and then up at the street.

"Okay fine, but only if i get half the cut..." Jordan then hung up and and put his phone in his pocket.

He drove all the way to Stefani's house and got out. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"I'm so sorry, Stefani." He mumbled to himself before Stefani answered the door.

She was still in her pj's and her hair was up in a messy bun.

"Hey Jordan! What's up?" She asked in an innocent tone.

"Nothing. Can I come in?" He asked. Stefani nodded and Jordan walked in. Jordan than looked over at the kitchen and tried to distract Stefani from what he was about to do.

"Hey Stef, what was that?" He asked before he knocked her out.

"I'm so sorry but, Will is mine." he said before carrying her to the trunk of his car and putting her in. He drove all the way to his house and dragged her to the basement. He then tied her up and sat in front of her.His head in his hands, almost like he was going crazy.

Stefani soon woke up and looked at Jordan. She noticed her mouth was tapped shut and her hands were tied. he began to cry. Jordan looked up and comforted her.

"Hey now, dont cry. This is for your own good. I'm sure you'll be okay. Just play by the rules and be nice. And we'll be the best of friends got it?" He asked as he lifted her head up with his finger. She closed her eyes and nodded slowly before sobbing.

Jordan frowned and felt bad for what he had done but, he done it all for Will. All because of love.

Jordan walked over and put something away before walking back upstairs before heading to Will's.

Stefani tried to scream but it caught Jordan's attention.

"What did I say?!" He said before walking over to her and back handing her across the face.

"Be quiet. I'll be back soon." He said before leaving.

He got out of the car and knocked on Will's door. Will answered and looked up at Jordan.

"I'm so sorry!" Jordan pleaded. "I saw Stefani cheating on you and had to tell you." Will's eyes widened before falling to his knees.

"J-Jordan...Did you do anything?" Will cried out.

Jordan nodded and hugged Will, trying to comfort him.

They both sat on the couch together. They sat in silence, just taking in the sound of the clock ticking away. Jordan's heart was pounding.

"W-Will.... you know i love you and...I'm sorry for kiss-"

Will then leaned in and began to make out with Jordan.

"Don't apologize."

"Wow you get over a relationship fast."

"I-I need someone by my side..."

Jordan nodded and began to kiss back. The make out session started to get heated and before they knew it, they were completely bare and on the floor. Moans escaping eachothers mouths filled the room.

In the back of Jordan's mind, he thought very very bad things.

~I'm so sorry Stefani...~ He thought to himself.