-Let's Talk-

Hey guys. This update is very long overdue but I'm very sorry. Vacation has been very busy and Twitch doesn't help either.

As you guys can tell by the title, this update is very important. It's noting small like my other updates. This update basically needs to be looked at by every single one of you.

This update is going to talk about a bunch of things that are yet to come and changes to this channel. Or profile you can say.

So let's jump into it:

= No more cube stories =
I know a ton of you came from my cube ff's but, I've stated a bunch of times I can't write them anymore. It's become more and more difficult and I can't stick to writing just one group/duo of Youtubers forever. If I want to expand, I need to write different things.

=New-er Youtubers=
Like I stated, I want to expand this profile. I've recently discovered new Youtubers and twitch streamers that I want to write about. Some Youtubers I might include will be ones that I've been subbed to for 4 years so far or more! Ones like Vanossgaming + friends, The Creature Hub, SlyFoxHound, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, ChilledChaos, etc.
those Youtubers are ones that I've been with since the beginning and ones I want to write more about. I understand that some of you might not want to read them, then just don't read them. I know people in comment sections that are like "this sucks. Make better content." But why did you even read it in the first place if you don't like it?¿ but please, stick with me. I promise you guys there will be great content to come. Don't be afraid to discover new Youtubers.

=Streaming=
Now as you guys know, I have a twitch account and want to stream. I will be streaming soon! I usually play CSGO, Minecraft, & Garry's Mod. So feel free to drop a follow @ my twitch @ KiinqRaiin. Want to know when I go live? Follow me on Twitter at @ TrickestRain!

=Not just Youtubers=
Now, I've recently discovered a wonderful person called Isaac Lahey... The hottest guy in the plant. I swear. So...there might be a ff or two about him.

=Steam Profile=
Now, some Youtubers out there don't really like it when their followers/subs add them on other things like FB or Steam. But for me, I want to have you guys as friends on steam. I love you all and we're basically one big family.
So my steam is trickestrain or if that doesn't work, try Zer0 Raiin.

=New name possibly=
So, I've had the name ImmortalKat FORVER.
(Around 2011)
And I want to change it. If you guys have any suggestions, comment them please! I was thinking TrickestRain to match everything else.

=New Banner and Profile picture=
Once everything gets put back into place, I'll change my background and profile icon to match everything. I just want to feel "comfortable" on my profile ya know?

=Schedule=
Aye. I made a schedule before and it never worked out... But there's a new one and I want to follow it.
It'll start next month.
And every 2 days I'll update.
I'm not a robot and can't update everyday like I used to. I get tired easily from school and I need breaks.

=We're a family=
I want to feel more like a family with you guys. I'm tired of some of you looking at me as a "Goddess" or a "professional". I'm far from that. I'm just a 15 year old girl that likes to write ff's about Youtubers and watch twitch live streams and watch Youtubers and makes vine edits all day. I'm one of you guys. So for now on, talk with me! Send me a message. I'll reply. Mention me in a tweet, I love to read tweets and see awesome fanart. I want to talk to you guys! I really do!

I guess this concludes it guys. I just really want to say, thank you. I can't thank you guys enough for all the amazing support and feedback. You guys did help me through the darkness and made me a more happier person. A lot of my friends don't see potential in me. I want to Livestream, I want to record videos, But the thing is, I try and feel like I get no where. I want to be somebody. I want to be like PewDiePie or Vanoss or whoever the hell it is I watch that makes people happy. I want to make people happy. I want to make people forget about suicide and smile. I want to help them. I want to be that "popular" that if I retweet or favorite something, that person smiles and I just make their day from one little thing. I want to do that, but I couldn't of done with your guys' help.
This girl tweeted me something and felt that I never would of seen it. I seen the tweet, tweeted back "awe your welcome <3" and she fangirled. Like. Wow. I made a huge impact on someone without realizing it. I want to make a difference. And I did. (Somewhat!) thank you guys. <3 I really do mean it when I say "I love you all so much."

I love you all so much my cute little French baguettes!

-Kat<3