Chapter three

"Jongin mate you have serious problems right now, you know that?"

"Why do you say so?"

"Because you're staring at the new kid like you want to shag him."

Jongin quickly turned his head to look at Chanyeol.

"What are you talking about?" Jongin sputtered.

"You're looking at him like you want to eat him out Jongin." Chanyeol nonchalantly says as he takes a bite of his piece of chicken.

"Oh look he's coming." Chanyeol beams as he sets down his chicken to great the incomers.

"W-What?! Where?!" Jongin says frantically as he fixes himself up and turns around with a big smile, but only to find the place Sehun should've been empty.

Chanyeol bursts out laughing mouth wide open and everything.

"You." He laughed."You see!!"

"Oh put a sock in it Chanyeol." Jongin huffed turning back around with a red stained face.

"Where are the others?" Jongin asks trying to change the subject.

Chanyeol noticed this but decided not to say anything.

"Not entirely sure, Luhan took them somewhere before you came."

"Luhan?"

"Yeah." Chanyeol nodded picking up his spoon to eat some mashed potatoes.

Jongin discreetly turned again. He didn't need to search where he wanted to look because he was all too familiar to where he sat. He only wanted a glance, that was it. As he took a glance to where Sehun should be situated he found that his seat was empty.

"Where?-" He muttered before he was cut off.

"Hey you."

Jongin stiffened.

Crap. Chanyeol you wanker why didn't you say anything ?

He turned slowly to Sehun who was standing beside him he took a quick glance at Chanyeol who was too occupied talking to Kyungsoo.

Oh. Jongin thought. That's why.

"y-y" He cleared his throat."yeah?"

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

Jongin's eyes widened and he stuttered unable to explain himself.

"I-I. uh, I- w-what?"

Sehun sighed,annoyed.

"Why the bloody hell are you staring at me for?" Sehun repeated, irritation in his voice.

Jongin was speechless he really didn't know what to say to him.

Chanyeol noticed this, and actually took his attention off of Kyungsoo to worry about Jongin.

He turned to Kyungsoo who was still glaring with bright red ears, at him for what he said before. Chanyeol apologetically smiles before standing up and heading to the stoned Jongin.

"Sehun~ mate, let me borrow him for a moment." Chanyeol says as he grabs Jongin's collar and practically drags him somewhere where the other two weren't.

"What the hell Chan-"

"Shut up."

Jongin stays quiet as Chanyeol rubs his head with his fingers.