Chapter two

Jongin was a bully by nature. So when he had seen the beauty who turned out to be his favorite victim he wanted to feel nostalgic.

" How did an ugly looking Mudblood like yourself get into one of the best Wizardry Schools?" He chuckled." I thought they didn't take rejected-no life, Mudbloods." He laughed by himself as the whole class, including the teacher went quiet.

Sehun only smirked as the tall one, Kris, wanted to step forward to set that brat straight. Sehun reached out his hand slightly, stopping him from moving forward. Jongin on the other hand held fear, Kris looked dangerous.

"Let me get at him Sehun." Kris says with his jaw clenched and fist held tightly.

"No." Sehun commanded.

Jongin remained looking calm although on the inside, he was the exact opposite.

"I'm afraid he'll wet his pants if you get too close." Sehun snickered noticing that the latter was indeed afraid.

"You bloody wanker, you best watch it." Jongin hissed.

Sehun stepped closer, not intimidated what so ever.

"You think I'm the same as I was before?" Sehun falsely chuckled with hatred consuming in his eyes.

"You make me laugh."

Sehun turned to the teacher and apologized for causing a commotion in the class. "I'm sorry Professor Filch, I was just a bit cheesed off."

She awkwardly giggled as she waved her hand asking to forget about it. "It's okay to get mad it's a natural human reaction. Now please take your seat next to ... um well, you are seated next to Jongin my dear boy."

Sehun wasn't surprised, but Jongin was beyond furious.

"That's really bloody fantastic. Professor, he's not really my cup of tea." Jongin pointed out.

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim it's not up for discussion."

Sehun walked silently to his seat, his face holding no emotion. As he sat down on the left side, Jongin being himself felt the need to threaten him. Just like old times.

"I'll make sure to make your life just as hellish as it was before." He growled in a low whisper, as to not to disturb the class anymore.

"I'd like to see you try." was the only thing Sehun said before he shut Jongin out and the rest of the world, focusing on the lecture.

"Wow the new guy in Herbology is wicked smart!"

"It was like he read the Halfblood Prince!"

Classes were over and Jongin was beyond furious. Every corner he took students were talking about Sehun, the cool, smart, and handsome boy from Drumstrang.

Firstly he was not from Drumstrang and secondly, he did not read the book from old legends, that didn't even exist. So what he got a perfect score on the pop quiz in Herbology today. The half blood prince wasn't even for Herbology it was for potions class. Jongin was fed up with everything, even Jongin's own friends whom he had grown to fancy wouldn't stop talking about those Slytherins.

"Jongin I mean c'mon on man. It's been 3 years get over it. He didn't even do anything to you, you did something to him. " Luhan tried coaxing Jongin to get rid of his silly infatuation with the new Hotty, but nothing seemed to be working.

"That twat is going to get it. So shut it."

"Ugh whatever, c'mon we got to go to pick up the new recruits at try outs."