Topic???

Peetas bedroom on the right

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up the next morning to prim jumping on my bed. “prim get off my bed” I say sleepy “we have to get to school come on get ready I put your cloths out so we can get out and to school” “ok ok”  I get up and get ready. “Happy now” “yes now let’s goooo”

We finally get to school I really don’t want to go to L.A. I head to the class and see Peeta sitting next my seat as we have to sit next to our partners. “hi Katniss” “hi Peeta” “ so did you think of anything for the project” “no you” “nope” “well we could name things we like and see if we like anything is the same” “ok” “ I bake and play football (American)”. Ok well I don’t like any of that “I hate cats love dogs, and I take care of my family” “ok I don’t like cats that much but I love dogs.” “ok um well we could do a story on a dog no that would be boring” “what about what would happen if we went in to the games” “I like that ok that’s what we will do” “ok” “ ya so are you still coming over after school cause we will have to stay in my room my brother is sick” “ya I am and that’s fine its better then my house theres always sick people there” “oh ya your moms the doctor right in the seam” “ya you work at the bakery” “Ya” the bell rings “well bye” “bye Katniss”

*END OF THE DAY*

“Hey Katniss ready to go” “ya” “ok come on” “ok”

*AT PEETAS HOUSE*

“Here we are come on I will show you my room” “ok” “ it’s a the way at the back of the hallway” “ok” “ya” i hear peetas brother coughing when we pass his room. “you coming in” hes standing at his door. “wow you have a clean room” “ya I cleaned it this morning” “ok” “so we should get started on the project” “ya”