Chapter Two

Vic's POV

I was taking a risk here asking. I mean, he's famous, he wouldn't hang out with me.

Sure

Holy fucking shit I shit my pants. Finally after a day of holding my fanboy-ness I stood up and jumped up and down.

Awesome.

I dialed Jaime and squealed when he answered. "Vic?"He held back a laugh.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I know Kellin Quinn!"I cried out. He chuckled. "It's probably a fake dude."He told.

"No! Nope! He was at the gym today and we talked. They all were there! I only talked to him and Justin. Holy shit! I gave him my number, well hid it in his jacket and we've been texting for like four hours!!!"

"Are you fucking serious?"

"He doesn't know how huge of a fan I am. That I know of him, yes."I explained. "I'm coming home like now! I want proof."Jaime yelled before hanging up.

We got invited to play at our old high school..... That's gonna be fun.

The door slammed open and a Jaime snatched my phone from me. Before I knew it I heard a familiar ring and Jaime run around.

"Oh my fucking god you are not calling are you?"I asked and chased after him.

"As I told you, Kellin isn't very good with talking and freaked out-" Justin started. Jaime had put him on speaker.

"Shut the fuck up!"Kellin yelled from the back.

"That's my psychotic friend. Not me! He's got my phone!"I yelled so he could hear.

"Jaime give me my phone!......."I whined.

"Reach for it." He stopped and held it up in the air.

"My fucking God, I'm short! I'm like a little fucking Mexican. I can't reach shit!"I screeched.

"A short, stubborn, annoying, screaming Mexican."Jaime told.

"A fucking monkey Mexican." I told and jumped up on to his arm. You could hear the two laughing. I climbed and grabbed it before putting it up to my ear.

"My friend is an ass. Anyway-"

"I'm gonna tell Mike your talking to boyyyssss!" He cooed. I groaned.

"Jaime does it l-"I stop when he started air thrusting."I'll talk to you later." I waited for a response before hanging up. "Don't hump the air. If a girl doesn't want you don't for the air to have you."

"Fuck off b-"

Realizing hit me

"Omg! Kellin Quinn Fucking answered me. He wanted to talk?! Ah!"I squealed once I realized.

Jaime chuckled and shook his head. "How have you held in that squeal? Go ask him to hang out or something." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I would... But he's famous, and cute, and flawless, and perfect, and he's him. He isn't ga-"

"Nether are you."He pointed out. I gave a cheeky smile. "Surprise! Dude I'm so not straight. Have you not caught on?"I smirked.