Chapter Ten(Final)

Kellin's POV

Vic was the best thing in my life. That's all I really could say about him.

It was the night after the party, since him and I didn't drink everyone else was cleaning up and complaining about their hang overs earlier. Me on the other hand? I had been complaining about my sore ass and hips. I'm being forced to go to a bonfire today.

I'm sure everyone is going to be there. Plus a few other bands like OM&M and ATL.

I dunno why we were having one but I was okay with it. Mike was sitting in my room while everyone else was setting up. I offered to help but Mike said he needed to do some talking to me.

"I need to know how much you like Vic. He's scared you're gonna leave him." He crossed his arms and sat across from me.

"What?! Why would I ever leave him! I love him a lot and see a future with him."I told.

"Do you ever plan on marrying him?"

I bit my lip and played with my fingers. See the think was, I'd thought about that a lot lately. If he were to ever pop the question. I'd say yes. "Yeah, actually. I do."

"Okay. Well that's perfect. So you will never ever leave him?"

"The only way we're breaking up is if he breaks up with me. Even after that if probably stalk him till he'd take me back." I giggled. Mike gave me a big hug. I awkwardly hugged back.

"You're a keeper."

_X_

There were a lot of people here. We were at the beach, bonfire set up. I was currently laying on Vic. He didn't seem to mind. I looked at him, his worried expression had still been there.

"Vic, I love you. I won't leave you if that's what you're worried about." I squeezed his hand. A smile speed across his face. "I love you too." He told and kissed me.

"No PDA please." Tyler, from twenty-Øne Piløts asked. I rolled my eyes even though they were closed and kissed him more deeply.

Everyone could see. Mike, Tony, Jaime, all of All Time Low, all of Beartooth and all of OM&M, plus both of Twenty-Øne Piløts members and poor alone Brendon Urie were all here.

"Hey, let's make s'mores!" Vic called out and sat up, meaning I had to move off of him and his lips. I groaned and sat up.

"I'll make you one first." Vic told me and kissed my cheek while everyone started to stab poor mushy marshmallows.

I laid back down on my stomach and started to draw in the sand. I felt a presence above me. I looked up to Vic and almost died. He had been kneeled with a ring ontop of a s'more.

"Um... I-I'd try to do a sp-speech but I'd be a s-stuttering me-ss. But um, K-Kellin Quinn, Will you marry me?" His jaw shook as he spoke and suddenly it hit me. He was worried I'd say no.

"You're an idiot." I told with a smirk before sitting up and kissing him. Everyone was watching us. I pulled away and looked at him. "You were worried I say no, not that'd I'd leave you right?" I questioned. He nodded.

"Well, y'know Vic. As much as I'd love to see your face if I said no. I just can't do that. I'd love to marry you." I chuckled. He let out a deep breath and slid the ring on my finger. Everyone applauded and some whistled. I leaned forward to kiss him again, in which he happily returned. "I still want that s'more."I whispered when he pulled away. He bursted out laughing making us look insane.

I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. "For real though, I'm not joking." I looked at him seriously. He rolled his eyes and shoved the s'more into my mouth.

"Thank you!" I yelled with a mouth full. He looked disgusted. "Don't talk with a full mouth. I may love you, but not that."

"Oh fuck off."