Chapter Nine

Kellin's POV

Vic pulled out of me and I rolled over and stayed in his arms. "That was-...... Great." I whispered.

He smiled widely and kissed me. "I'm gonna punish you tomorrow at the party for being basically giving me a hang job in front of all of our friends. " he chuckled and closed his eyes. "Good night." I mumbled.

"Good night. I love you."

"I love you too"

_X_

I laughed as I made a bunch of drinks for the party. Vic was being an ass hole and kept butt bumping me. "Hey people are here. Like a lot of them." Jaime yelled and opened the door.

"TAYYYYYYY!" I screamed and jumped the counter to get to my best friend. She had just gotten back in state from four years.

"KELLIN!!!" She screamed back and ran to me to pick me up and sling me over her shoulder.

"I feel offended." Justin crossed his arms.

"TayBae! I've missed you!" I squealed when she put me down. I hugged her tightly. "Babeeeeee I have so much drama to tell you!" She jumped up and down.

"Babe?" I heard Vic question. I bursted out laughing. "This is my best friend ever! Calling each other babe became a habit when we would joke around in high school to confuse every damn person in the school. I think we even kissed a few times to make it seem more real. Even Justin believed it. But we're both soooo fucking gay." I explained in a rush and grabbed Vic's hand to pull him over to me.

"So you are real? Damn I thought the photos were photo shopped."  Tay laughed. I lightly bitch slapped her but she did it back twice as hard. Then I did it again and again. And again. And again.

"Justin they're slapping each other again!" Jack yelled and held both of our hands at halt. We looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Best fake break up ever." Tay laughed and high fived me. I took Vic's hand and stood close to him for the next hour or two while the house was starting to fill up. Our bedrooms, and closets were off limits. Vic tugged on my hand, pulling me away from my conversations with Tay about her girlfriend Lindsay.

I smiled at him and he pulled me to my room. "Time for your punishment." He whispered sensually. I bit my lip as he pulled my shirt over my head and started to pull my jeans down.

I messed with his but he shook his head. "I'm staying fully clothed until later, possibly all night."

He got right to it and shoved something in his pocket before pulling out lube and putting some on his fingers. "Since I'm a good boyfriend, I'll still stretch you." He whispered before putting two fingers in me. I moaned at the feeling.

Once the third was in and I was ready he took both out and sucked on them.

"Tasting fine tonight darling." He pecked my lips. He took out a large dildo, tiny bit smaller then himself.

"Suck it." He put it near my mouth.

"Just so you know. It's really hot and a turn on when you demand things." I smirked at him.  He bit his lip hard as I let my tongue slide over the top of it. Before I knew it.... I was deep throating a dildo

He chuckled and took it from my mouth. "Bend over."

I did as told and I heard him put lube  on the false dick before it was roughly pushed inside of me leaving me in loud moans. He got it all the way in then dressed me without taking it out. My skinny jeans were unbearable with my hard on and a dildo inside of me. Once I was dressed filling he combed my hair with his fingers and let me sit. It just shoved it farther into me leaving me in a moan.

"So, I have a remote that controls that. That means yes, it does vibrate and have five modes. Softly." He told and put it on the first mode with the thing he shoved in his pocket. It was just the first and I already wanted to moan.

"Two, which is normal pace." He turned it up again. I squealed at the feeling, loving it.

"And the other three will be found out later." He kissed me and lead me back downstairs with my friends. Trying to walk with weak legs because of your boyfriend sucks. I sat next to her, causing me to gasp and my best friend to look panicked. "I'm okay. I just hit my ankle against the couch." I lied and smiled at her. Vic took the remote from his pocket and turned it down to one.

"Kay." She smiled warmly. "So how've you been. I haven't been able to text." She pouted

"Well great till my boyfriend decided to be a dick." I said loudly for Vic to hear. He just chuckled and held my hand. "You love it."

"What's he do?" Tay laughed at me.

"He's making me walk around with-" I whimpered when he turned it up twice. "He's making me walk about with a dildo up my ass and it vibrating with five different paces. Plus he's got a rem-remote." I explained.

"Ohh that's why you have a hard on." She laughed.

"Yeah, god damn." I muttered and looked down. It was so noticeable.

Vic left me in peace for a minute by getting up and walking away. I didn't know what he was doing but when the lights went out I knew it was him.

He still didn't want me embarrassed. He's so sweet and I love him.

"Okay, now he's gone, tell me how he treats you." Tay grabbed both of my hands. "Well he's got an dildo in my ass so.... Pretty sweet." I joked.

"Kellin!" She smacked me. "I'm being serious."

"He's amazing. He's always so caring and considerate. I love him and he's always trying to hold me, he makes me feel special. Like really special and loved." I talked like a fangirl.

"Well then. I approve." She told.

"Goo- why...." I whined as I felt the thing speed up. I immediately turned black (<-I'm sorry I cannot change that. That's just too good) and saw Vic's figure talking to Justin with a small smirk.

"He turned it up, didn't he?" Tay laughed. I nodded and held my breath. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I mumbled before getting up. As I moved to pants rubbed against my hard on making it not very comfortable.

I grabbed Vic's hand and pulled him away. "This is really unco-.... God I hate you right now." I growled when he turned it up. He kissed me as he pushed me up against the wall.

"No you don't."

"You're right." I sighed. "Y'know it's dark in here." He whispered and palmed me.

"No no no don't do that or I'll come in my pants." I bit my lip.

"Fine."  He grabbed my hand and rushed up to my bedroom. He pushed my back against my bed. His lips were on mine in a heart beat.