Past

Sar Yong's POV

I have to explain all about me and Yu Suyal.Then,he realizes."I am sorry,Min Joon.But I am sure that I don't love you."He replys,"Yeah,that's ok.However,celebrate this party.I want you to celebrate.Don't feel upset.Let's make a happy night."I say,"Min Joon,I want you to stay away from me in this party."He screams,"Why?You are my security and I'm your manager.You have to stay near me."I say,"Ok,sir.I'm sorry."Then he continues,"Well,you look beautiful today."I say,"Thank you."Suddenly,He Yoon comes to us."What are you two doing here?"I reply,"Oh,I'm sorry,He Yoon."He Yoon slaps me and says,"I am his girlfriend.Security is always have to stay under.Don't want to stay in high."I shout,"What?Why do you slap me?I am not doing him anything."She shouts back,"Get out!"Min Joon interrupts,"He Yoon,I am not your boyfriend.Stop telling rudely to her."He Yoon shouts,"You don't love me but I love you,Min Ei Joon."He says,"What?"I really get angry and say,"Min Joon,I won't work at your company start from tomorrow.I'm sorry.I have to go."I cry and run but he follows me."Sar Yong,please don't go.I'm sorry.She is not my girlfriend."I don't listen to him and run quickly so,he can't follow me anymore.Then,I see Saeyeon.She shouts,"Sar Yong,where're you going?"

Min Joon's POV

I am very sorry for her.I am going to follow her but she runs so fast.And I am going to tell her,"I Love You."But I could not.I slap to He Yoon."Min Joon,what did you do?"I say,"Don't you see?I don't love you.I love her.Move away!"When I get out,I see a girl stopping my way.She comes to me and says,"Hey,I am Sar Yong's sister."

"Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you,too!Min Joon,my name is Saeyeon."

"Yes.What do you want to tell me?"

"Min Joon,do you love my sister?"

"That is hard to answer."

"Tell me the truth.You love my sister,right?"

"Ye....yes,I do."

"Please don't love my sister.She has been got many troubles for love."

"I.....I don't understand."

"When she first attend school.....,"

Well,it's time to send you to past.Let's go to past.This time will NOBODY'S POV.But this part will be told by Saeyeon.

Sar Yong was 15 years old and it was her first day of school.She was excited.When she got into the class,she saw a boy.He was very handsome and she began to fall in love with him.

Sar - Hello,can I sit behind you?

Boy - Yes,you can.

Sar - May I know your name?

Boy - Oh,my name is Bak Chan Min.

Sar - Really?I am Yeon Sar Yonge.Can I be your friend?

Boy - Yes,you can.Sar Yong,you look beautiful.

Sar - Really?

Sar Yong was always looking to him and thinking about him.When she got back home,she always tell those to me.She loved him very much more than me.I felt very sad to her.Soon,they got friendlier and friendlier.Then,Chan Min began to talk to her.

Chan - Sar Yong,I love you.

Sar - Really?Me too.

Chan - Omo,I am happy.

Then,they became couples.Later,Sar Yong's parents knew about that and scolded her but she didn't care.She loved him very much but next day,when she arrived at school,Chan Min pulled her hand and went outside.Then,he told

Chan - You are very poor.

Sar - Yes,why?

Chan - My family is rich.We are not suitable.

Sar - Chan Min,that is not important.You loved me and I....

Chan - I don't love you.I think you are rich and also you are beautiful that's how,I lied you.

Sar - Chan Min.

Chan - I can't be your boyfriend anymore.

Sar - Please don't go,Chan Min.

Sar Yong pulled Chan Min but he even didn't look back to him.When she got back home,she ran to me and cried a lot.She didn't eat and drink,too.But a few days later,she couldn't stand anymore and stunned.She was stunned for a week.She became very thin and no energy anymore.When she woke up,her first word was,"Chan Min,please don't leave me."I was very sorry and went to Chan Min's house to explain the situation but he pushed me out.We were in trouble.Sar Yong never forgot about him but when she saw Sehun,this all were gone.

Min Joon's POV

When she explains that,I feel really sorry for her.Wait!Bak Chan Min is Sooyoung's husband,right?