CHAPTER 6 - Restaurant

"At san ka galing kahapon?" Kat said with a raised eyebrow. She had this expression that warns me not to lie to her or else she's going to do something I won't like.
I sat across her in a corner of the restaurant looking nervous like a kid that is afraid of getting caught from doing something naughty.
Doing Christian was naughty alright. My nipples perked at that thought. Damn that guy and his yummy manliness for turning me into this dirty minded creature.
"Uh jan lang sa tabi-tabi."
Unsurprisingly, she wouldn't leave the subject.
"And does that tabi-tabi have an address?"
"It's nothing Kat. I just had a day off."
She started eating and I thought she'd finally decided to stop her interrogation but unfortunately for me,she was just loading her gun-of-a-mouth pala.
"That's the thing. It's not like you to disappear from the surface of the Earth,and you certainly don't do day offs or anything that is related to not doing any productive activities in a day."
I chuckled
"Not always, but I did do something productive yesterday so it doesn't count."
"And what was it?"
"Well-" I f-cked Christian. That's productive. Reproductive.
"I went out with Christian" To put it lightly.
She stopped eating and stared at me with a disbelief face.
"What the fu-"
"No swearing."
Her cheek reddened a little and mumbled an apology.
"Sorry. You just dropped a huge bomb.I couldn't help it. You mean Christian the sexy demi-god? How? I mean, it was just a day ago when I gave him your address. Paano nangyari?"
Now, it's my turn to blush.
"He um accompanied me to the university, turns out, his uncle owns it so the enrollment forms were already processed even before we arrived. He told me to go to lunch with him because he said it was too early to go home and um basta, long story short, we are dating. Of course, I didn't believe him at first but he um somehow 'convinced' me that he's serious about us." Telling her the whole story made me realize something and it scared me a little.
"Oh no Kat. Was I too easy?"
I expected her to tell me yes immediately but instead she smiled
"I know there's this saying na kapag matalino, bobo sa love but I think exempted ka na dun bes. You're a Psychology student for pete's sake pero hindi ko naman sinasabi na expert na tayo dito or hindi tayo nagkakamali sa mga decisions natin. What I mean is, we have this edge that helps us read a person's intention so maybe there's something about him that made you and your cynical brain to trust him."
What she said lessened my worries.
Tama siya. I could see sincerity in Christian's eyes and the way he looked at me,God, nobody has ever looked at me like he does. Sobrang intense. Feeling ko tuloy ako ang pinakamagandang babae sa balat ng lupa, no matter how clićhe that sounds.
"Speaking of..."
Napalingon ako sa pintuan kung saan nakatuon ang attention ni Kat.
Christian is entering the restaurant with two other people, a guy and a woman. Before I could stop her, Kat already called Christian dahilan kung bakit napalingon sila ng mga kasamahan niya sa table namin.
Once he saw me,he released a huge smile and motioned his acquaintance to go with him.
"Sweetheart." Nanlaki ang mata ni Kat nang binigyan ako ni Christian ng dampi sa labi.
"Uh Christian, you remember my best friend Kathereen Falco."
He gave her a genuine smile. Good. He likes her.
"Dito nalang kayo umupo sa table namin sexy- este Christian,para sabay-sabay na."

Moments after they got their orders, nagsalita ang kasama niyang lalaki habang ang kanilang kasamang babae ay tahimik lang na kumakain.
"I didn't know you were taken Chris." He said sounding genuinely curious.
"Now you know." Sabi niya lang habang nilalagay ang isang hiniwang steak sa plato.
"You need to eat more sweetheart, ang payat payat mo." I blushed and continued eating mt meal.
"So... um I'm glad dad finally accepted your proposal Christian." The mysterious girl finally decided to speak up breaking the silence on the table.
"Yes well, I'm grateful. I'm sure your company will benefit as much as our malls will." He gave her a small smile and Ella wondered if they know each other outside work.
The girl turned to her. Ella suddenly noticed how elegant the woman looked and she must be close to his age too.
"Oh how rude of Christian not to introduce me. I'm Abigail Clark. It's nice to meet you dear."
She said smiling but Ella noticed the way she emphasized the word dear as if referring to her as a child. Kat noticed it too,raising an eyebrow at Ella as if daring her to do something, like put the rude girl in her place perhaps. But Ella being raised as a polite person,only stretched her pink lips.
"Ella Monique. Christian's girlfriend. Nice to meet you too."
"So where do you work?" Abigail said,curiosity obvious in her eyes.
"Actually I'm still studying. Graduating in the field of Psychology.Well,hopefully."
"Oh so you really are young...and you still don't a job. What are your plans then?"
Kat gave me a look and I know what it meant. This girl is starting to irritate her. Thankfully Christian butted in.
"This is not a job interview Abby and she is not your applicant." Ella let out a sigh of relief but she noted how Christian referred to her as Abby and not Abigail.
So they're close then?
The conversation went on around business and personal questions about me, courtesy of his guy friend while Abigail or Abby, as what Chris called her, from time to time bombared me with questions that I seriously don't think is any of her business.
"Sweetheart." His voice rang to my head as they were about to finish their meal. "Do you have plans with Kat after this?"
"No she doesn't. I have to go to dad's after this. You can take her wherever you want" Kat answered for me in a teasing manner. I gave her best a look of disbelief for easily giving me off without regret, knowing too well that she is not really going to see her dad because he was out of town.
Nonetheless, I don't have it in me to argue otherwise if it means spending more time with my boyfriend.
"Well it's settled then. Rod..." He glanced at the guy who I guess is his friend slash business accomplise.
"It was a pleasure having lunch with you... And also with Abby ofcourse." He said giving her a tight smile. I don't know whether he is also as annoyed as I am or he is just trying to act professional. I hope it's the former.

Binuksan ni Christian ang pinto ng kontse para makasakay ako at pagkatapos dali-dali isinara ito. When he climbed in the car, he suddenly turned to me and before I could blink, his mouth is already on mine, ravishing me roughly as if he'd been neglected of water for so long. He pulled me towards him to straddle his lap so now I am sitting between his legs, grinding myself with his obviously growing crotch.
"I miss you so much sweetheart." He said huskily unbutttoning my blouse.
"It's not even 24 hours since we f-cked." I replied clearly out of breath.
"Exactly." He hurriedly unzipped his pants and I saw his satisfaction when he realized I'm wearing a skirt.
"I seem to like being inside you as much as possible." And without further ado, he entered his large member inside of me, pulling me down to him with his right hand on my right breast and the other on my waist.
We both moaned as we move in pleasurable pace, raging from deep-slow to hard-fast.
"F-ck. When I say up sweetheart, you stand okay?"
Unable to form coherent words, I nodded vigorously and sunk my head to his neck, holding on to him with my dear life.
"Chris, I'm close." I whimpered knowing I'm about to explode like a firecracker.
"Yes uhhhmygod." My walls convulsed and Chris went on full acceleration making my org@sm a lot heavenly.
"F-ck. Up. Fuck."
And I did.
I watched as he stroke his shaft, as white familiar liquid spurt to his legs and some even to the leather chair of the car.
Sitting back to my initial seat, I try fixing myself to look at least presentable. I watch as he zipped his pants again but then something caught my attention. Looking outside it just dawned to me, my boyfriend and I f-cked outside a fine restaurant. Thank God for tinted cars.

VOTE AND DEFINITELY DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS HAHAHA NAKAKATUWA KASING BASAHIN ♡♡♡