CHAPTER 5 - Breakfast

Nagising si Christian dahil sa malakas na tunog ng kanyang cellphone. He answered it only half awake but ready to shout at the person who disturbed him from his sleep. Hopefully it did not wake up the angel beside him.
"What?" Bulong niya na may galit na tono.
"Why are you still not here? Are you okay Chris?" the President of RS malls said on the other line.
"Sorry. I just-" He stared at the girl beside him who was probably still naked inside those sheets.Damn. "Just had a long night."
The guy on the phone sighed. "Okay, I was just worried. This is not like you. Anyway, I heard about the robbery in one of our malls."
sinulyapan ulit ni Christian si Ella. The robber almost got caught outside the mall after he got spotted by one of the guards stationed outside, but escaped after he refused to go with him. Pero he didn't tell her that nor did he tell her that during the struggle between the guard and the robber, her enrollment forms fell on the ground. It was probably because at first he thought the police would ask for it as evidence but mainly, he wanted to accompany Ella to his uncle's uni and get to know her.
"Don't worry. The police is taking care of it."
"Good,good. Are you coming today?"
"No. I have something important to do."
"Alright. Call me if you change your mind. Bye."
"Bye... Oh and dad?"
"Yeah son?"
"Tito said he misses you too."
He heard the man chuckle before the line ended.
Bumalik sa pagkahiga si Christian. He faced Ella's sleeping figure and snuggled towards her. God he'd do anything to wake up like this every morning.
Hindi na niya namalayan, nakatulog pala siya ulit.

--

Nagising ulit si Christian ngunit napansin niyang wala nang Ella sa tabi niya. Bigla siyang napabangon at agad na nagtungo sa labas ng kwarto matapos magsuot ng pang ibaba. Malapit na sana siyang magpanic kung hindi niya lang naamoy ang mabangong pagkain na niluluto sa kusina.
He was expecting to see a half naked Ella, cooking while dancing and singing to an unfamiliar tune when he'd enter the room. Oh she was dancing and cooking alright but never did he expect that she would be doing it wearing nothing but an apron. Oh F¤ck that butt.
Ella must've sensed his presence because she turned around and smiled at him.
"Good morning sleepy head. You're just in time, the food is ready."
Sinalubong siya ni Ella at kinawit ang braso sa kanyang leeg sabay kintal ng halik. Instinctively, his hands went to groped her @ss while they're making out in the middle of the kitchen. Kinarga ni Christian si Ella sa counter at sinimulang tanggalin ang nag-iisang saplot na humahadlang sa kanila.
Pinilit namang kontrolin ni Ella ang sitwasyon. "C-chris. Let's have breakfast first. Okay?"
He ignored her plea and continued kissing her down to her neck...bo0bs...then c0re
"Ohh sht Chris." Halos mabaliw si Ella sa sensasyon na nararamdaman. He's eating me. Oh my god he's eating me.
Christian sucked,nibbled and licked the sensetive bud while trying to hold Ella in place.
"Don't move too much sweet or you'll fall."
She just nodded at him with eyes full of lust.
"Hmmm you taste so good." Christian couldn't take off his eyes to disoriented beauty above him who's biting her lips to prevent herself from moaning loudly.Wanting to taste her lips again, he stopped devouring her and stood up to kiss those louscious plumps. Ella wanted to protest and ask Christian to give his attention to her c0re again but he already inserted a finger inside it.
"Ohh faster Chris."
He smirked
"You like fast sweetheart? Or would you prefer something else inside of you?"
She suddenly grabbed his c0ck from his pants and started stroking it.
"Ohh yes this please." She guided his c0ck inside her entrance and Christian pushed forward slowly, feeling the pleasure of entering the hot tight c0re of his girlfriend. Nang masagad na niya, sinimulan niya bumayo ng mahina sa una. Hindi na kontento si Christian.
"Sweetheart, lock you legs around my waist." She obliged eagerly.
Binuhat niya sila mula sa counter at sinumulang bayuhin siya ng sobrang bilis.
Hindi alam kung saan dapat ibaling ang atensyon, kinagat ni Ella ang balikat niya.
"Ohh ohh Chris Chris."
Christian felt her walls convulsing
"I know sweetheart. Oh fck I know Ohhh."
Sabay nilang narating ang langit. Their juices were milking his d!ck and filling her c0re to the point that its protruding down her legs.
After riding their high,Christian placed her on the counter top again and gave her a sweet brief kiss on the lips.
"This is the second time we had unprotected s€x." He smiled at her, feeling like a naughty five year old.
Realization struck Ella like an overspeeding bus but before she could say something, he stopped her.
"It's okay sweetheart. Hindi naman kita tatakbuhan. Besides, I'm getting old."
Ella pushed him lightly.
"But I'm too young to be a mother. Use condoms next time." She said in a scolding tone.
He raised his eyebrow. "And what? Feel a little numb while fcking you? Nah."
Namula ang pisngi ni Ella.
"Pills then?"
He gave her a quick kiss again.
"Definitely not. I don't want to risk your health. We'll just use natural methods." Sabi niya sabay halik ulit.
"Ugh fine. Basta lagot ka sakin pag maging isa akong batang ina." She rolled her eyes
He laughed "I'll face your punishments anytime sweetheart. Now, let's have the real breakfast. I'm starving."
He said as he helped her go down the counter.
They spend the whole day telling each other things about themselves and their friends but of course, they also had steamy hot sessions in between.
TBC
------------------------
Publishing 2 chapters in one day because I'm super awesome. Lol XD Well that and I'm too lazy to study for the finals. Might as well do something.
Reward me naman.
VOTE AND COMMENT ♡♡♡